1/2 dozen BFN HELP - over 2 weeks late!

Lauralily

Mummy to Lily-Grace.
Reaction score
Okay, So.
I have already written on here about this (I think lol) but i'll remind you...
Last year (May 2013) I had my last Depo Provera shot (Argh). It was "out" of my body by July, as soon as July hit I had constant bleeding, literally, for like a month... I then started to regulate, kind of... to twice every month, about 4-5 days long... In december 2013 I was prescribed Loestrin (The pill). It was making me bleed quite a lot, literally if I missed one pill I would be straight away bleeding. So, I stopped taking it, beginning of February.

My last period was 28th January- 7th February. I NORMALLY would have come on by now.
I am 15 days late, I've done a few pregnancy tests and they are all negative..
But, I am getting the sore boobs, A LOT today. Feeling sicky... I was craving chocolate about a week ago, literally scoffing a whole bag on peanut MandMs.

With my first baby I done tests after tests and they were all negative, they only started to show up positive on the 12th August 2011, She was conceived 14th july 2011.

I don't know what to do?! Shall I buy a more expensive test or go to doctors. ARGHHHHHH.

My last AF was 31 Jan... still waiting also had BFN. So confusing isn't it?
Oh no contraceptives here since 2007, so I know it's not that.

I'd buy another test, a more expensive brand if you can, before going to the Drs.

UPDATE.
Done a first response and a clear blue digital! Both negative. Really getting me down now because of the symptoms I'm having!

Sorry to hear you're still getting negatives and no confirmed outcome, will you see the doctor for bloods next?

I'm the same no change here, and not willing to waste more tests, thinking of seeing the doctor this week to get bloods and talk over why my cycle has been so screwed up this time around. Currently day 45, and this was a medicated cycle with clomiphene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->