1-2 DPO Who wants to be my 2WW Buddy :)

zoe2010

Reaction score
Hey ladies! So I took a couple months off from getting on this thread. Life kinda got crazy. I am officially 1-2 DPO today (I'm fairly certain I ovulate yesterday) I have a really good feeling about this month. I can't explain it I'm just feeling really optimistic. Anyone else wanna be my 2WW buddy??

I'll join you lovely. I'm either 2dpo (my dates) or 3dpo (ff dates) today. Coincidentally I'm also called Zoe. :haha:

I'll join you lovely. I'm either 2dpo (my dates) or 3dpo (ff dates) today. Coincidentally I'm also called Zoe. :haha:

Yay! Thanks for joining :)
Zoe is actually my dogs name. She's a little spoiled haha

Im 3dpo. I would love some buddies! I came down with a bad cold and the worst part is the cough. Ive been coughing so much it ses my uterus hurts! Worried about implantation, but i cant do anything about it!

Im 3dpo. I would love some buddies! I came down with a bad cold and the worst part is the cough. Ive been coughing so much it ses my uterus hurts! Worried about implantation, but i cant do anything about it!

When do you plan on testing? AF isn't due until May 3rd (I have a 32 day cycle) so I have a while. I may test early depending on how I feel.

Hi ladies! I'm joining you as well. I think I'm 2 DPO today (instead of 3 as FF suggests).

I'll start testing this Sunday (8 DPO) as I have a million cheapies left :D

FX everyone!

Hi ladies! I'm joining you as well. I think I'm 2 DPO today (instead of 3 as FF suggests).

I'll start testing this Sunday (8 DPO) as I have a million cheapies left :D

FX everyone!

Yay!! Fingers crossed for you :)

Im hoping to wait until the 24th which would be 10dpo, but i doubt i will make it and i will end up testing on saturday which will be 8dpo.

Just wanted to check in and see how all you ladies were doing. I'm 3-4 DPO today. I've been sleeping like a baby the past few nights, and this morning I felt a wave a nausea hit me. Also the sides of my boobs are a little sore.

That sounds encouraging Zoe! No real symptoms here, although I tend to never really pay too much attention to these things as lots of pregnancy symptoms are so similar to symptoms you regularly get with increasing progesterone levels during your LP.

Have you tried anything different this month compared to other months you were TTC? We've tried Preseed this month. Hope it helped :D

That sounds encouraging Zoe! No real symptoms here, although I tend to never really pay too much attention to these things as lots of pregnancy symptoms are so similar to symptoms you regularly get with increasing progesterone levels during your LP.

Have you tried anything different this month compared to other months you were TTC? We've tried Preseed this month. Hope it helped :D

The only thing I did different this month was have a lot more sex and this time I laid down for a while afterward. I went into it bound and determined to get pregnant this month lol. I found out two of my best friends were pregnant last week, and after that I was like thats it this will be my month :)

May 3rd IS far away! I'll test this Sunday or Monday. Not expecting anything but I don't see a reason to postpone testing when I have about a million laying around ;)

Zoe; Fx the extra BD will do the trick for you!

Hey girls! Checking in :) I'm 5DPO today and last night I felt terrible! Worst headache I've had in a long time. Other than that the only symptoms I'm having is. Very vivid dreams and I'm exhausted. How's everyone else feeling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->