1-2 DPO Who wants to be my 2WW Buddy :)

Sorry Cppeace

Curlymikes, hope not. Every pregnancy is different though, a slightly later implantation can throw off when you get your bfp so you're not out yet.

Hope everyone is well?

Afm: I'm feeling pretty 'off'. Increasingly tender breasts, some mild cramping. A return of the nausea from a few days ago. Combined with my chart it's all pretty convincing but my body is a heck of a liar sometimes so I'm still holding out to test until Weds.

Eeeeek that sounds like a good sign :) fingers crossed! I'm gonna try and hold out a few more days to test.

Oh gosh, Look at me lying like a liar this morning. 'hold out till Weds became 'hold out for two hours' :haha:

6DPO today, symptoms are sore boobs, bloated, tired and very hungry... 9 days until AF is due... so it's up in the air .. I can't tell if it's pms or not ( I do get some of these symptoms every month , just not usually this early.. FX, baby dust to everyone

Hi Ladies

Can I join? 3DPO today.

Pretty confined I ovulated this month (irregular cycles) as I got a peak on fertility monitor followed by Mega sore boobs and tons of EWCM the next day.

We DTD day before and day of Ov so fingers crossed its our month.

Hi girls.

Seems like I'm out at just 9 DPO. Had a huge temp drop this morning which (for me) is always followed by AF later in the day. It's going to be another super short LP for me :(

FX for the rest of you ladies!!!

NewandNervous- Welcome! Fingers crossed for you :)

Sunny- I'm so sorry... but it's not over until AF shows. Keep us updated.

So a bit of an update. As I was getting ready to leave the house this morning I had a big wave of nausea hit me. I never get nauseous, and for a second I thought I was going to have to go throw up. My mouth even got all watery (gross) but then it quickly went away. Anyone else getting slight nausea as early as 8DPO?

So a bit of an update. As I was getting ready to leave the house this morning I had a big wave of nausea hit me. I never get nauseous, and for a second I thought I was going to have to go throw up. My mouth even got all watery (gross) but then it quickly went away. Anyone else getting slight nausea as early as 8DPO?

Yup. Nausea here at 8dpo.

Welcome new ladies :hugs:

Hoping this is a good sign! Was yours really quick?

Hoping this is a good sign! Was yours really quick?

It comes and goes mostly. Most often when I smell something that my body has decided it doesn't like the smell of all of a sudden. Like roast chicken. :shrug:

Hi girls.

Seems like I'm out at just 9 DPO. Had a huge temp drop this morning which (for me) is always followed by AF later in the day. It's going to be another super short LP for me :(

FX for the rest of you ladies!!!
It's not over until the witch shows up! How long are your luteal phases?

Zoe

Nausea was my first real sign when I was pregnant with DS. I was drinking my (normally enjoyable) morning coffee and just all of a sudden felt bleugh! so deffo a good sign.

I have no symptoms at all at the mo other than sore boobs left over from ovulation. Im hoping the soreness comes back though as a sign of BFP.

Only 4dpo though so looong way to go yet.

9DPO today :) this is going by pretty quick. I woke up to pee around 4:45 and was wide awake. My boobs also feel huge today. And they are still slightly sore on the sides and under my armpit.

So I just found out today that our local hospital is going to close their labor and delivery unit in June for good. Apparently the reason behind this is because they want people to go to the main hospital which is 1 1/2 hours away! How crazy is that?? So now I am going to have to find a new OBGYN in the next town over. So frustrating :(

7dpo ovulation today, symptoms are sore boobs, tired and feeling sad for no reason.. the crazy hunger pains I have felt for the last week seemed to have calmed down

10 DPO today. I tested this morning which I know was way too early. Something keeps catching my eye but I'm sure I'm seeing things and it's a BFN :(
Symptoms today... Exhausted because I slept like crap. Boobs heavy and sore only on the sides, and very mild AF cramps (almost like a dull pressure) Test is below... Do y'all see anything?

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o522/bowen106/IMG_3069_zpsd3l5mq6l.jpg

I don't see anything.. but 10 dpo ovulation is still pretty early.. I would wait 3 days and test again

Just wanted to give a quick update. I didn't test this morning because I didn't end up going to the store to get more (major fail on my part) but I'm heading out later today to get some, so I will either test this afternoon or tomorrow. I woke up this morning to very sore boobs on the sides. It was worse today than it has been the entire 2ww. Everything is still tasting weird to me. All my symptoms are very promising so keep your fingers crossed for me :) 12DPO today!

10 dpo ovulation today, symptoms are sore boobs, very hungry, dizzy, hot flashes, and had a big wave of nausea this morning... thinking I might not test until May 3 or 4

Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies! Can't wait to see some test updates.

Tested again today... BFN I think I'm gonna go ahead and count myself out again this month. I'm really really frustrated :(

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o522/bowen106/IMG_3096_zps8gkikdef.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->