1/2dpo anyone else???

Sillysezza

Mum of 2 boys ttc #3
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Basically I'm 1 or 2 days dpo (not exactly sure on exact date as felt like I had O'd earlier)
Me & the OH BD'd up until the big O & I'm now playing the looooooong waiting game.

Just wondering if there's anyone else at a similar stage to me and when you're planning on testing?

:flower:

yes i am! I don't plan on testing till the 2nd of April..although with my constant POAS syndrome bahaha i might test a few days before...I'm going to try my hardest not to though lol..when do you plan on testing??

Yay!!

Hoping to hold out until the 1st or 2nd.....but I'm an addict too! :haha:

We're away on holiday next week so I'm hoping the time will fly by so I can get home and test!! :happydance:

Are you trying for your first? :flower:

Yes ma'am!! First of my own..I have two 2 step children that i have everyday!

Aww exciting stuff!!

Fingers crossed for a :bfp:

Keep me updated with any symptoms or if you decide to test early :hugs:

Hi can I join in!!

I'm 2dpo, this is cycle 7 for us (i think :s) TTC number 2.
I have some IC's left from last month, so no doubt will start testing early.

When you planning to test sillysezza?

Yea C'mon, the more the better lol!! And thanx girl. FX for yalls BFP's!!!!!

:flower:

Fx'd to you both, hopefully we all get our bfp's.

Hi Leanne :flower:

I'm hoping to hold out unit the 1st or 2nd, but no doubt I'll end up testing earlier :haha:

:happydance:Hi!!!

Can I join? 1 DPO here.... Unsure when I'm testing... Fx BFP for everyone!!!

I think their may be enough of us to keep each other busy to try and not test early....its gonna be hard tho bahahaha.... did anyone feel ovulation pain? I think i did??

I've had a few achy pains for last couple of days which I am assuming is part of the whole ovulation :shrug:
Never paid any attention to my cycles before I had my 1st, he just kinda happened :haha: this is only my first month of BC so I'm not getting my hopes up as I know people can take a while after being on it, but who knows, my fingers are still crossed anyway :flower:

FX'd for all of you too!! :flower::flower:

I think their may be enough of us to keep each other busy to try and not test early....its gonna be hard tho bahahaha.... did anyone feel ovulation pain? I think i did??

I had horrible ovulation pains the day before ovulation ... (could not BD because DH thought he was hurting me)... I actually though the day I had the bad pains I ovulated.. .but based on the temp dip and the temp spike this morning Im thinking it was yesterday that I did ovulate. :shrug: We managed to BD last night because I was in zero pain.. (thankfully)

Im scared because I did not BD on the day I had horrible pains I might of missed the eggie.. but my Fingers are crossed anyway...:flower:

FX'd that all our spermies got their eggs...can you look at my chart..i dont see a temp dip or a spike realy but i did get + opks..and im not using a basal themo...but i will def get one today...could that be why?? My Ovulation Chart

FX'd that all our spermies got their eggs...can you look at my chart..i dont see a temp dip or a spike realy but i did get + opks..and im not using a basal themo...but i will def get one today...could that be why?? My Ovulation Chart

you didnt have a dip but you did have a spike between CD12 and 13!!! Not every female has a dip before a spike. A few months ago I would just spike likewise.

Thanx...sorry for posting the same things on the same post...lmao Baby dust to everyone!!!!

Yay!!

We're away on holiday next week so I'm hoping the time will fly by so I can get home and test!! :happydance:

hii
Can I join you please?
We're away next week too, so im hoping it'll take my mind off it.
Im due to test on 2nd April too.
Everything crossed that we all getting our BFP's!! x
x

Yay!!

hii
Can I join you please?
We're away next week too, so im hoping it'll take my mind off it.
Im due to test on 2nd April too.
Everything crossed that we all getting our BFP's!! x
x

The more the merrier!! FX'd and lots of baby dust to everyone!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel