1/2dpo anyone else???

p.s- I'm having a glass of wine in the bath!!! Got to get the luxuries in before I ov lol ;)

I'm hoping my crime scene is all cleaned up by the time I wake up tom. I def want a glass of wine this weekend while laying by the pool!! I'm ready to see if this evening primrose oil, baby aspirin and Robitussin help my cm any cause I don't normally get any ewcm!

Looks like my murder scene is all done & dusted at last :happydance: now it's time to chill while OH is busy with his cars, & get ready for some serious baby making antics next week :thumbup: kinda want to make it a bit more fun for my OH this month rather than just dragging him to bed :haha: maybe because we're stressing out so much over it it's not happening :shrug: so this month is all about fun & games & good old Ann Summers :winkwink:

Sounds good sezza.

Been to the dr's today for something else but mentioned TTC. Was surprised when the doctor arranged me 21day bloods this month, then to go back at the end of the month for results with hubby too and they will arrange a sperm analysis for him then!

I think I am going to ovulate the day we travel to disney !! Grrrr bad timing lol.

Glad to see everyone's murder scenes have gone!!
Lets see some bfp's this month!

I'm not sure yet if mine has gone.. to busy at the moment trying to get this kiddo ready for the bus.. and yea sezza I'm thinking fun too.. maybe a few new outfits!! Leanna.. you going by plane? Yall sneak to the bathroom on the plane.. that's nice and exciting lol

ladies..

Horrible news.. Im out of OPK's.... Booooooo!!! SO this month for sure I wont know when Im ov... how exciting right? lol

Glad to know the police have cleared the murder scene!

Hey ladies! I can't believe how fast this week has gone- getting closer to ov- though opk's still really blank :(
Pray- no opk's?! I couldn't cope- get down the shops!
Leanne- that's great that the doc is doing some tests- even if u don't really need them it's reassuring to know if things are ok. I'd love some tests and scans- things have never felt quite the same since my d&c.
Sezza- if u bd the day before u travel and ovulate then his swimmers will be in the right place to catch the egg ;) come on Disney baby!!!
Impatient- loving the outfit idea though my hubby just seems to get the giggles when I try stuff like that lol. Hope the murder scene is away soon x
We are gonna be at my parents this weekend....when I'll likely ovulate! Might have to be some sneaky sex in the parents house!!!!
Anyone getting any lines on opk's?

Not tried outfits yet.....may have to give that one a go, I like you're thinking impatient! :thumbup: he does like sexy undies from Ann summers tho & a little bit of naughtiness.....being tied up :winkwink:
I wish we could sneak off for naughty fun, but having a 20 month old makes it hard :haha: we're limited to either bedtimes or nap times :haha:

Can't wait for someone to finally get a :bfp: .....who's it going to be?????? Lol

I know I wonder who will get our first bfp, so excited for someone to get one :)

I'm cd13 today, normally ovulate in 2 days time, so it should be the day before we go which is perfect timing as me and DH are both off work!!

How is everyone doing??
Everyone back to BD'ing? We did last night lol!

We're at my folks. CD13, no sign of ovulation though, managed a quiet bd this morning and its hubby's birthday tomorrow so I'm sure we'll dtd then too!!
How is everyone?

Oops- realised I got Leanne and Sezza muddled up for the Disney baby!!

Oops- realised I got Leanne and Sezza muddled up for the Disney baby!!

I wish I could got to Disney! :haha: I'm such a big kid, can't wait till our son is a bit older and we can take him :happydance:

Hopefully get to dtd tomorrow, OH is out racing in the rain tonight so I'm on my lonesome with our little boy.

Planning a nice weekend next week tho :winkwink: which should coincide with O roughly :thumbup: then it'll b back in the waiting game again :dohh:

I'm pretty good. I got me an at home job with a call center so that should keep me busy for the 2ww since i'll be working 9am-6pm! I don't start till the 23rd so it should be around the time right after i o! I wish i could go to disney too!

I'm getting a bit grumpy that I've got no signs of ovulation yet. Opk's really white and pretty dry down below! CD14 tomorrow when I usually ovulate. Hope busy work stress this month hasn't prevented ovulation :(

Due to ovulate tomorrow, haven't been temping or doing opk's tho so can't be sure, may do one later.

Not going to bother with the temping this month, stresses me out a bit.

I don't temp- there's no way I could do it properly- but I'm a bit mad with the opk's this month!! Trying not to obsess- haha. Would really love a bfp this month- my due date for the baby I lost is 1st may so it would soften the blow a bit!!

Hi girls how are you all? Same old here, still no sign if ov though a bit more cm today.
Leanne/pray you in the tww yet?
Sezza/impatient- hope you two are back in the game!!

I'm waiting to o.. last month was on cd12.. I'm cd9 today.. doing opks and temps but my temps are crazy think cause I been a little sick.. finally starting to feel better. How are yall??

Horay, my opk was darker today! Think I may o tomorrow. Getting some more cm too ;)
Feeling much brighter today now- was starting to stress a bit!
How's your new job impatient?
Hope u other girls are ok x

I don't start till next tuesday.. it will ne pretty relaxing.. I mean ill ne in my pajamas at my house making money lol don't get much easier lol glad ur opks are darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->