1/2dpo anyone else???

Not been temping or opk so i cant be 100% when i'll b in the tww, but i think by the end of the weekend i'll b in the tww. :shrug: kinda fun not stressing over it all & just taking everyday as it comes. Will b lots of bd over the coming weeks just in case i O late for some reason.
How was disney?? So jealous!! Lol :haha:

Yeh same, gona jump oh tonight just on the off chance I o late, doubt it tho Ewcm has gone now :(

Disney was pretty amazing, tiring tho, need a holiday to get over it haha!
Just gutted we've missed a month, oh well was for good reason!

So looks like its me and you sezza who are in the blue about how's my dpo we are :)
Makes it fun having all these buddies x

I had a positive OPK yesterday and today so any day now..haven't seen any EWCM still creamy and a little watery so hopefully tom. We bd'd this morning and i told him i need some everyday for the next few days. My tww should be pretty easy this time as i'll start working tuesday and be busy from 9am to 6pm wheww..i haven't worked inforever...at least its in my own home lol I would loooove to go to disney! So would these step kids of mine lol. They are gone as of right now but DH is sleeping , wanna wake him for some BD and a bike ride, might just do it if he aint too grumpy lol.

Hope you woke him impatient ;)

Not as excited as last month about been in the 2ww due to the of bd'ing we got to do, pretty sure we missed it :(

We bd last night just incase tho!

You never know Leanne- I'm still excited for us all.
Sezza- glad your bug went so u could jump your man!
Impatient- my dh always rolls his eyes and looks put out when I tell him we need to bd for a few days in a row- I know he loves it though!!!
4dpo here- got some watery cm, boobs still sore and had to pee in the night! I'm a crazy symptom spotter!!

Really not going to have a clue about dpo :shrug: im just kinda guessing by my cm and the cramps i get. Had quite watery/creamy cm yesterday so i jumped him last night :happydance: & shall b doin the same again tonight & tomorrow :thumbup: this month i'll b guessing & counting down to when i should b due af instead of dpo lol i think af is due around 6th, but who knows after i had a longer cycle last month :shrug:

Disney is on my list of places to go! Ive only ever been abroad once & that was a few years ago, so theres a few places i still wana see :haha:

Oooh exciting symptom spotting :happydance:

Babydust to you all!!

Love it Johnson, we can all be crazy together!

I think if I ovulated when I normally do I'm 5/6dpo.
I think my af is due 29th/30th April.

I had positive opks yesterday and the day before..got a negative today and alot of watery cm so i think today is O day, had a few pains this morning. And luckily we went to the movies last night and got in rather later and by the time we BD'd it was sunday technically..so i'm feeling good about this month but i got so much stuff going on i might not be able to symptom spot..i don't want to and think i'm crazy but i know i will lol

So here is something that might make everyone laugh. My DH last night about 8 said hey babe wanna go see G.I. Joe..i was like...ehhh you know i don't like action really..He says...the rock will be in it...lmao and i was like..okay..in the middle of the movie my aunt in law sends me this

https://s24.postimg.org/yxu8z64b5/PART_1366519552556_PART_1366514312382_IMG_6183.jpg

She knew we went to watch it.. I DIED laughing! what women would say no to that. bahah

Yum!! Now I wanna go see it!!! :haha: every good movie should have a hot guy like that in it :thumbup:

Been having tiny cramps on my left side on & off today, so glad we bd last night :haha:

Haha that pics hilarious.

Off for my blood test this morn eek! If I ovulated when I normally do, I would be 7dpo today :)

Last night I had to wake for a wee, then I woke absolutely boiling hot, had to open the windows, hubby wasn't hot and he normally is! Also had 2 vivid dreams (never dream)

I sneezed this morn and got a pulling pain down by my ovaries.

There you go I've started symptom spotting haha!

Oooh goodluck leanne!

Going by calenders/calculators today is O day :happydance: more bd tonight & then tomorrow i should b 1dpo :thumbup: going to try not to symptom spot too much, but i know i'll end up doing it :dohh:

How are all you other lovelies?? :flower:

Blood test all done. Me and hubby are going to get results thurs morn if he is ok to go to work a bit later, and dr said she would organise a sperm analysis for him.

Hey hunnies!!!!

How are you ladies doing today?

I hope the results are positive!!!!

AFM Don't know where I am in my cycle. Unfortunately,hubby leaves me tomorrow for 2 weeks.. :( Im sooo sad.

I go to see him on the 3rd week. and at least relax on a new island for a lil bit.

Besides that Im just relaxing.

OH has been called away for work, so I'm feeling really un-hopeful this month now as we only managed to BD once around O what with him being called away and a teething toddler to contend with its proving hard to find the time to BD at the min :nope: but who knows maybe once was enough :shrug: have to wait and see :dohh:

Anyone feeling lucky this month??????

You know what they say -"it only takes once!!"
5dpo symptom- really tired today.....could be just Monday morning blues!!
So are we all in the tww now? Hope you're gonna be symptom spotting too :)

Forgot to say- Sezza and praying lady- two thumbs down for your other halves going away :(

Really hoping once was enough, especially as they the :spermy: are stronger and better quality if you haven't BD for a few days (apparently?). We hadn't BD since before AF so I'm hoping there was some super :spermy: there :blush:
Not getting my hopes up tho :shrug:

I love listening to symptom spotting :happydance: do you know when you'll b testing yet? Or you going to hold out until AF is due?

I've got a big party for a friend on Saturday night so think I'll wait and test Saturday morning- 10dpo should be enough. Need to know if I can hit the wine at the party!!!

Sorry about your hubbys! I still had a low temp this morning so idk if i o'd or not now..take a look at my chart..seems i would have yesterday but maybe today i did..i'm just not sure..we bd'd alot around it i hope. I'm hoping to see a temp rise tom. I o'd really late this month compared to last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->