1/2dpo anyone else???

I'm sure there will be sezza! A few of us haven't been able to bd much around O so hopefully we will get surprise bfp's as not expecting them!

Impatient your temp still seems a little low compared to after you O'd last time so I bet it will go up nice and high tomorrow for you, today could be O day, get to bd girl ;)

Ok slight confession..... :blush: i know i said i wasnt temping...well i kinda have :haha: but ive never done it before & dont completely understand it all so i havent been charting it or anything, just keeping my own records. But my temp dipped over the weekend & has suddenly shot up this morning. Does that mean i O'd over the weekend?? Trying to feel a bit hopeful over only bd'ing once over the weekend :blush: but not sure if i'm just looking for things and clutching at loose ends :haha:

Yay :happydance: thanks Leanne! :hugs: have been dryer down there today :blush: so it def seems like I O'd, so I am counting today as 1dpo :happydance:

So we're all in the two now? How many dpo is every else??

Yay Sezza!!
6dpo for me- tired and threw up this morning but think I've got a bug though coz still feel shitty now. I've only got 3 hpts in the house. May crack and use one on Thursday! Last time I didn't get my bfp until a few days after af due so I'm sceptical about early testing....but impatient too!!

Oooooh fingers & toes crossed for you Johnson :thumbup: I don't have any hpt at home this month so hopefully it'll stop me from testing early :haha:

I seriously don't know how you guys manage this temping this every day :haha: I'm fed up of it already :haha: but hoping it'll stop me from forking out on tests.

Is there anything I should be keeping my eyes out for in my temps?? Read something about a possible implantation dip?? :shrug: it's so bloody confusing :haha:

I'm not too sure when i o'd.. If i did yesterday then i would be 1 dpo today, but the other day when i put in my temp for sunday, i had woken up way late, FF put my o day at wed the 17th and that means i would be 5dpo..so since i haven't done very well on tempin this month idk where i'm at...Guess its just a waiting game!

FX for you johnson!!

Hello buddies :)

Bit worried as dd came in chicken pox last night and today, could this be dangerous if I was to be pregnant and already implanted (think I'm 8dpo)????

Not a 100% sure, but I think if you've had chicken pox before then you're ok.

But to be honest I really wouldn't worry about it at the mo, if you're only 8dpo you may not have even implanted yet :shrug: don't worry about it until you know you def are preg :hugs: just relax

I was around someone who had mumps while I was pregnant with ds & I wasn't immune to it & midwife said not to worry. They warn you as a precaution but a lot of the time there's nothing worry about. My ds turned out to be fine :thumbup:

Hope she feels better soon tho. Chicken pox can be nasty. My ds hasn't had it yet, but i know when my nephew had it a few years back that he suffered really bad with it.

Thanks ladies!
How is everyone?

I think I'm 9dpo today! Not testing yet though!

AFM...IDK!! I'm going outta my mind.. Look what FF did to me this morning when i put my temp in. Idk if i believe it! What do you guys think??

Hum seems a bit strange that you would get a positive opk after ovulation but I'm not expert so who knows!

When do you think you ovulated?
Any symptoms yet?

Nope, nothing that i can think of..haven't really been symptom spotting cause i was waiting to o lol...i think i may have o'd on CD17 which was monday...but who knows now lol

My temps just don't make sense this month! But hopefully either day would be good because of the timing of BD so i guess we shall see.I'm just going to pretend like i don't know which DPO i am so i can't symptom spot and get dissappointed this month lol

Just called to see if my blood results are in and was told they are normal and day 21 progesterone was 33.3 (uk measurements) so I believe anything over 20 indicates ovulation? If so I def ovulated :)

Got an appt tomorrow and she will prob organise dh SA! Poor hubby lol.

Sounds good Leanne.
Impatient- I'm rubbish at charts so idk! If you've bd'd regularly u should be ok though ;)
Afm- no symptoms today just sore boobs but that's normal post ov for me.
Hmmmm, feeling out already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"