1/2dpo anyone else???

I'm 2dpo & feeling good :happydance: nothing to report, no cm & no symptoms what so ever :haha: considering I had hardly any sleep last night, I've got so much energy. Can't sit still today :haha:

Lets just say it was too early Johnson..... What are we like?!?

Dr's appt this morning with hubby, hopefully she arranges a SA!

Good luck Leanne!

Fingers crossed you both get your bfp's, but it is still early yet :hugs:

I think I'm about 3dpo, poss 4? :shrug: been having weird little pains on my right hand side on & off. Started last night when I was in bed & have carried on into this morning. They are weird, they don't hurt, just little niggling pains :shrug: other than that, nothing to report, no cm and no other symptoms.

How's everyone feeling today?? :flower:

I'm tired..past two days have woken up early than i have to because i have to pee so bad, then take forever on the toilet lol. My o day was moved by FF...so gotta wait till i get my temp tom. to see if it moves or stays!

I'm ok- really sore boobs and tired but nothing else. I'm gonna take a frer on Saturday. That's 10dpo so should really show up if I'm pg this month!

Good signs tho Johnson!

Drs appt went well, all my results are normal, ovulation confirmed. She is sending off for a semen analysis pack to be posted to us so once we have received it and he has done it we still have to wait a couple of weeks for results.

Wonder who WILL get a bfp this month??
Sounds good impatient!
Good luck sezza x

Good signs tho Johnson!

Drs appt went well, all my results are normal, ovulation confirmed. She is sending off for a semen analysis pack to be posted to us so once we have received it and he has done it we still have to wait a couple of weeks for results.

Wonder who WILL get a bfp this month??
Sounds good impatient!
Good luck sezza x

good news leanne!!

I wonder who will...:happydance:

Well af due today..... But she's a no show..... I'm still in girls!!!

Whoo hooo johnson and leanne I'm excited to find out that it is all of our months! deedeedee fingers crossed for you! I wish i could get some solid crosshairs..but at least now its saying when i was thinking ovulation was.!!

well..no just looked...i still think it might be two days before, i thought i o'd on cd17..who knows!! lol

Impatient- did u dtd at the right time? Can't remember because ur ov date keeps changing!!
Leanne- I had a good feeling this month but not sure now. When u gonna test again?
Deedeedee- fxd for you. Are u gonna test soon?
Sezza- the first half of tww is SO SLOW!!!
Afm- some af type cramps and lots of watery cm, sore boobs. Not sure what's going on. I'm crossing fingers for me too!!!

FX for everyone & baby dust to all!!!

I think the tww is going quicker this month than last month :shrug: but i think coz I'm not sat around waiting for symptoms has helped. I'm trying to ignore everything. But the little cramps are harder to ignore :haha: last month I was quizzing every single little thing and getting my hopes up. This month I'm more chilled coz I'm really not feeling it after only bd'ing once around suspected O day :shrug:

Looking forward to finding out who gets the first bfp tho :happydance:
When are you going to test deedeedee? Any more tests lined up Leanne & Johnson??
How many dpo are you now impatient?

Well the dpo could either be 3 or 5 lol...i think three but FF says 5 lol and yea i think we DTD on good timing because at first FF said i o'd on last thrusday and we DTD wed. Now it says i o'd on saturday and we DTD saturday morning and sunday morning...but if my o date is really monday we haven't DTD anymore besides that saturday and sunday morning and tuesday evening!..close enough!

Whoa..idk what changed but now FF has me solid crosshairs for Saturday so i guess that will be my o day, im 5dpo i suppose! lol

Covered for all days then impatient!
I've not tested today, at work all day tomorrow so won't test then either. May sneak one in at the weekend :)

Good luck deedee!
When you next testing Johnson?

Although I'm not officially temping this month I've taken a couple, and done it the past three mornings, today's is really low, AF def on her way for sure :(

Good luck for tomorrow Johnson!
5dpo is great impatient, less time to wait to find out :)

I've lost all my symptoms today- keep poking my boobs to see if they hurt but nothing!!!
Oh well- I'll know tomorrow!
Leanne- you're not out until the witch comes (I know I should follow my own advice!!)

I think im around 4/5 dpo now... Creamy/lotion type cm today & very vivid dream last night. Cramps are stronger the morning too, sharp pains below my belly button, but to the left slightly.
FX for testers!! No-one is out till the witch shows her ugly face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->