1/2dpo anyone else???

Thank yall! I hope i covered them good enough. I haven't really had any cramps..some creamy cm but nothing at all other than that like normal. Been trying to ignore it all. But can't ignore what happened last night! I woke up at like 3 am i'm guessing maybe earlier and i was sweating bad, my clothes were wet and i could feel it dripping off me, i wasn't covered or anything and i only wear undies and a spaghetti strap, and my husband had his fan on. I had to get up and turn my fan on! It took forever for me to cool down. This has never happened to me before and i don't think its a symptom just something weird!

Good luck on testing johnson and leanne! Pulling for yall! Your not out till the witch arrives!

Weird impatient!

Hope those are good signs sezza :)

Good luck it test tomorrow Johnson.

My cervix is low and hard which means AF is coming... Gutted :(

I'm not feeling very confident. No symptoms at all :(
That's weird impatient. Hope u sleep better tonight.
Leanne- I've no idea about my cervix!!! Don't really know what normal position is. Maybe I'll have a feel lol

Chin up girlies, no one is out yet & Johnson I didn't have any symptoms with my ds until I was about 6 weeks pregnant, so ya never know :shrug:

Cramps have gone, but still getting cm.

Goodluck with your tests :thumbup:

Bfn on a frer :( :( :(
I'm 10dpo so should show up now.....unless I'm a late implanter- trying to stay hopeful!!!!
Plan now: wait out the witch!

Sorry Johnson, you are def not out tho! Hoping the witch doesn't show for you.

My temp was higher again today and my cervix is higher and softer, not getting my hopes up tho! 12 dpo today.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Thanks Leanne, I've just broken the rule of all tests and looked at it again!!! I can see where the positive line should be but it's not got colour so evap. I was nearly sick with excitement when I saw it lmao!!!

Sorry about your bfn johnson, dont give up yet, may have taken longer to implant and hcg levels may still be too low to detect.
Leanne are you planning on testing or are you waiting it out until af is due??

Been looking at my temps this morning & they seem to gradually be going up after the dip last weekend...is that a good sign? Bit clueless! Lol

Very good sign sezza! You should chart them on FF and post your chart :)

Aw I always do that Johnson, can't bear to just throw them away at 10 mins. Do you get a pic of your frer?

I'm planning on waitingfor AF now, can't be 100% when I ovulated tho, I think it was my normal on cd15 tho, due to signs and also my 7dpo blood test confirmed it.
I expect AF anytime between now and the next few days, seen as she showed her ugly face early last month she could show anytime now.

I think i might try charting properly on ff next month.

Cramps are back again today, bit more noticeable today than they have been. I ordered some ic's to have some fun with even though i didnt wana test early, i cant help the urge..im a poas addict! Lol

Impatient hows things with you? Hows the new job going??

There's definitely a line there now- still a squinter- but there. Not sure it's pink though and it's been 5 hours since I tested!!! I don't think it would show on a pic and I'm trying to be subtle- dont want dh to know and get his hopes up. I can stress enough for the both of us!!
Boobs are killing today. Some twinges but no cramps. Af technically due Monday but I ov'd late and af was early last month so I'm taking next Wednesday as official af due date!!
Leanne- strong lady not testing!!!
Sezza- yay, another poas person!!
Impatient- you must be peeing on something by now?!!
Deedeedee- any news??

Fingers crossed its the start of something for you.

Hubby wanted me to test this morn, but i resisted :)
Sounds daft but there is still hope until arrives and just hate seeing bfn's.
Even tho I had a bfn at 9dpo, pretty sure I'm out :(

Johnson- Hope that the start to your BFP!!
Leanne- Can't wait for you to test and get your BFP too, no one is out until there is a murder scene in our underwear haha
Sezza- i ended up not doing the job because of the hours, i'm currently looking for another stay at home job. and i start school next thursday for my associates in business administration.

AFM- No night sweats last night, no nothing at all really lately, i normally have weird cramps that i'm telling yall about, i have nothing. But my temp did do something! Idk what it means but i'm keeping my FX its something good and it keeps going up!!

Haha you make me laugh, fx we have no murder scenes to deal with this month.

Charts looking great impatient!!
No cramps could be a good sign if you normally have them.

Fx for you Johnson!! :hugs:

My cm has gone again, but now teeny tiny cramps are back. I normally cramp for a day or two after O and then they go, so this is new but don't wana get my hopes up. Feeling a bit tired today too, nothing major just more tired than I normally am and I haven't even done much today :haha:

I think i had some creamy brownish/yellow cm..can't really say exactly the color..not sure. Fx sezza that your cramps are a good sign!

Sounds like we all have a few symptoms! Im really hoping we make it this month.
Baby dust xxx

Yay :)

Well I thought I was about 13dpo today, but my temp this morn was really high!! Highest it has been for the last few days, wish I had temped properly this momth now!

I can't be too far out on my ovulation date tho surely if my day 21 confirmed normal ovulation?

How is everyone else today?

Any news johnson, did u test again this morning???
Ooh sounds good leanne!! Fx for you!!

My temp has dropped suddenly?? Is that supposed to be good or bad? Im around 6dpo poss 7dpo as not 100% sure which day i actually O'd. Ha ha!!

It could be an implantation dip Sezza- whoop whoop!!
Leanne- sounds really good- whoop for you too!!
I decided not to test this am- maybe I'll test tomorrow. Af is officially due tomorrow but I'm only 11dpo so not sure when she would come. I feel crap today- headache and mild nausea. Gonna have a lovely long lie in!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->