1/2dpo anyone else???

Enjoy your lie in Johnson, hope how you feel is a result of a little bean inside you :)

Sounds like a possible implantation dip sezza would be perfect timing for one! Fx'd it is!

I'm going to see what my temp in the morning is and go from there if af hasn't shown up.

Ok just thought I would share my very weird moment....
Sat on the sofa doing some online shopping and suddenly get this really sharp kinda stabbing pain. But the thing is it wasn't in my stomach....it's hard to explain but it really felt like it was inside, like in my vajayjay :blush: :haha:

I have never had that before! Lol and not sure what to think coz I'm really trying not to symptom spot and think its all in my head, but oh my god I did not imagine that. It was like someone had stabbed me with a needle down there!! :haha:

Well ladies I just couldn't settle after yesterday's late appearing line so I held my pee for 3 hours and used my last test and..........
BFP!!!!!! :) :) :)
Can't believe it- it's still faint but definitely there and pink. I know it's early and may not stick these next few days but I'm hopeful and just so happy that my body is working properly after my loss last year.
Yippee horay whoop whoop!
Who's joining me!! Come on lucky month xxx

Whooo hoo johnson!!! Congrats! ! I hope your starting this lucky thread off to where we all get it!! So awesome! !!! Happy for you girl!!!!

Oh my frigging god Johnson that is amazing!!! So happy for you!!
Fx'd for sticky bean!!

Hope you are the first of many to come this month :)

Do you have any opk's? Just wondered if that would be pos or negative, just one of my things that I like to know lmao xxx

I've run out of things to pee on! Gonna get a digi with weeks on for Wednesday so I can track progression.
So nervous/excited I don't know what to do with myself!
Really really hope you girls join me and we have sticky beans!!!

I'm so excited for you!! I hope atleast one of can be bump buddies with you!

CONGRATS!!! I've been ready your all of the ladies posts now for a few weeks & I'm very excited for you!!! I'm only 3 dpo so I have a lil wait on my hands. Ver happy for you & hope you sprinkle baby dust on the rest of us.

Of course not- as long as you are a crazy symptom spotter addicted to poas!!!! lol ;)

UUMMM Yes a lil too crazy. LOL :wacko: I drive myself insane but reading all you the posts you ladies have makes me feel normal well kinda :loopy:

Welcome bellymamma, the more the merrier :)

Your not alone in driving yourself insane!

If dont mind me asking how long have you been TTC for? And is it your first?
Good luck for this month :dust:

Yay!!! BIG congrats Johnson!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

FX there's some more baby dust floating around for all of us too!!!

Leanne are you still planning on testing tomorrow??? You could be our next bfp!! :thumbup:

I was right about the no symptom thing Johnson!! :happydance: you were worried you had no symptoms, but I never had any with my ds until a few months in. So happy one of us has finally got that all important bfp :hugs: have you told your dh yet??

Yes I just walked into the room and threw the frer in his lap. Very funny watching his confused face turn into a massive smile!
I'm trying to stay happy and positive but I'm a bit cautious after my loss. Got to try and not let it take the joy out of being pregnant....but it's hard right now. Hope I'll chill out after a few weeks!!!

Yes I just walked into the room and threw the frer in his lap. Very funny watching his confused face turn into a massive smile!
I'm trying to stay happy and positive but I'm a bit cautious after my loss. Got to try and not let it take the joy out of being pregnant....but it's hard right now. Hope I'll chill out after a few weeks!!!

Ha ha!! :haha: that is brilliant!!! I'm sure you'll chill out :hugs: still can't believe we have our first bfp!! :happydance: come on Leanne you're up next!!! :thumbup: ha ha! Lets see how many murder scenes we can avoid this month!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->