1/2dpo anyone else???

Forgot to ask how many dpo are you Johnson?? Wondering when to crack out the ic's :haha: I know I won't get anything on them, I just need to do it for my poas addiction :haha:

This is our 4 month ttc. I'm only 5 dpo. I have 1 child but he's 7 from my 1st marriage. My dh has 3 boys from his 1st marriage. We actually never planned on having any more but 4 months ago we had a surprise and thought we were pregnant. So after the excitement of that & let down with the negative we decided to give it a try. Unfortunately I've gotten a lil obsessed & neurotic about it. UUmm spent $100 just on poas last month. LOL :winkwink: let not let me dh in on that lil secret. lol

I'm 11dpo Sezza though I think it showed on yesterday's too. That's with a frer though. If I had more tests I'd have been peeing on them all lol

Thought I was 14dpo today, no sign of AF and temp still high so can't be.

I did an opk yest hoping it would be positive to indicate pregnancy but it was negative :(
I think it would have shown positive by now on one if I were pregnant.

I reckon I just ovulated a little later.

Sorry about your bfn leanne, still not out yet tho so theres still hope!

My temp shot back up again this morning so FX its a good sign!

Try a hpt Leanne- the opk thing doesn't always work and is definitely not as sensitive.
Sezza- sounds good ;)

Afm- could hardly sleep last night. Tired and headache this morning. Started injecting heparin as I have clotting issues- it stings like hell!!!

Had ds up most of the night until the early hours so i'm knackered this morning & have headache from hell. But im starving hungry & was at 3am too but couldnt go eat anything then. Feel a bit crampy this morning but i think its more down to me being hungry more than anything else lol
Hows everyone else doing?

I'm feeling absolutely nothing still..besides the night sweats every now and again, and a few vivid dreams. No cramps no nothing....i'm not feeling too confident though cause i normally have cramps and stuff so idk

I dont know what it is about this month, whether its coz we only bd'd once around O or what, but i'm just not feeling it this month.

Normally i'm counting down the days until testing, but this time i'm not, as much as i wana poas & i dont wana see yet another bfn.

Might just ride this month out & see what happens, next month i def wont be trying as i'll end up being due around my brothers wedding. So if nothing happens this month i'll b taking a month off and stalking all of you lovely ladies!! Ha ha!!

image.jpg

Omg after 8 long months!!

We've done it, I'm pregnant!!!

Cried with happiness....

Come on now ladies let us all get our bfn's together xx

Yay Leanne!! Oh my god I'm soooooo happy for you!!
Bump buddies!!!!

You never know Sezza- you had an implantation dip- I didn't have any symptoms.
Impatient- it might be good that you're not having cramps if that's normal for you.
P.s I'm sticking with this thread until we all have our bfp's xxx

Def bump buddies Johnson!

I've still got a good feeling for you sezza!
I'm also going to stick around to see you guys get your bfn's which will hopefully be this month too :)

You need a ticker Johnson!!

I'm scared of having a ticker!! Don't want to jinx myself- lol
I'm a crazy post-mc person though!
Will get one if I make 6 weeks ;)

:happydance: :happydance: yay congrats Leanne!!!
Our first 2 bfp's within days of each other. So happy for you guys :hugs:

FX for us but I'm seriously not feeling it. Just got a gut feeling this month, but oh well :dohh:

Impatient i really hope you guys do to.

Fx'd for you xx

yeah, i'm feeling like sezza...not too confident! But thats awesome for yall two! This must be a lucky thread lol!

I've got a request please ma'ams! I've wondered for some time now what a pregnant womens temps would look like during the day.. can yall take your temps and lemme know what they are during the day? Thanx ladies!

When I took mine a few days ago it was 99.59 so very high.
Your charts still looking great.
Will take it again later as that was before bfp xx

I don't ever temp so don't even have a thermometer- sorry impatient.
How's everyone today? I'm pretty tired and very nauseous. Got some cramps this morning. Terrified of going to the toilet and finding af had decided to come!!
Had to take another test today just to see the lines!! Much darker now. Gonna do a digi next week to see progression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->