1/2dpo anyone else???

I am so damn moody and short tempered at the min for some reason. Its really not like me, i had one of those days yesterdays where everything just went wrong or broke, & i was ready to curl up in a ball in the corner and cry by lunchtime! Ha ha
Got some cm again today & couldnt resist doing an ic & i swear i saw the faintest of something, but probably got line eye or something. Not getting my hopes up after last moths test. Plus the control line is very faint on the ones i've got too, so not holding out a lot of hope with this batch so it'll prob b a matter of waiting for af & if then maybe getting a frer or something. I dunno, just not feeling it.

Omg sezza and impatient both sound so promising!!

Please please please let us all get our bfp!!
Sezza even at like 14dpo my IC was barely visible yet positive on a digi!

Went on a hunt for some frers to try over next couple of days,but couldnt find any anywhere. Got a tesco own brand one but it doesnt detect early. So just gunna keep doing the ic's every morning up until af & then try the tesco test. But i had cramps this morning which really felt like af was about to show up so im thinking i may be out within a day or two.

I'm really confused as to when my af will be here. . Last night it said today.. but that's only a 10 day lp.. today it says may 8th.. but thays forever away lol and I've done so good by don't poas at all besides opks. I'm thinking I might get a dollar one from walmart today lol

Hi guys, hoping for some help. This is my first month temping and using clear blue ovulation test. Yesterday (day 13 of a 26 day cycle) I got my first smile. Today I expected another one but there was nothing but my temp is still up. My chart has put in crosshairs i think you call them but I'm not sure and has said I ovulation on cd11 (saturday) but when I enter into the date that i got a positive opk on Monday it changes it to possible O day on sunday annd no crosshairs, but I took the ovulation test on sunday and did not get a possitive.

Can anyone help me, which one sounds more reliable, the clear blue test or going by my temps?

Emma- I don't chart but i used the smiley face opk's. I only got a smiley on one day then it was gone the next. I bd'd those 2 days and got my bfp. So I'd trust the opk!

OMG- Sezza and impatient it sounds so good!!! Come on a full house this month!!

Quick update, just gone to toilet & my cm looks like it has a bit of old blood in it...its slightly brown like old blood. Think af may be on the way because i'm still getting cramps, but my fx are crossed that its an implant bleed as my temp did drop 2 days ago.....what do you reckon????

OMG OMG OMG!!! I see a line..i'm trying not to totally freak out!! but its def there, don't have to squint or put it real close to my face either!! I'm going to wait a bit and take another!

heres the pic! My bestie says she can def see it!

Attachments

• 20130430_124647.jpg
    20130430_124647.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 16
Im keeping my fx that the brown cm was implantation bleed. Havent had anything since, so its going to be a waiting game for a few days as to whether its af playing games with me or if i'pl finally join you all in the bfp gang! Hoping i can join you guys....dont wana be the odd one out lol!!

I def think it was implanation bleed and you will be joining us in about 4 days!!! :)

How many dpo are you impatient?
Going to be watching my temps over the next few days hoping they dont go down lol

No i havent been charting properly, just kinda keeping my own records of my temp which did dip down 2 days ago, but was back up again yesterday & today, so i'm really really hoping this is all a good sign.

Fx for me!!! Lol

YAY! I bet it is!!! If you test 4 days after that dip you should get something!! FX FOR YOU!!

2 more days to wait.....but who am i kidding...the ic's will be out in the morning!! Lol i have a pack of 30 so they all need peeing on them at some point, so why not!! Ha ha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->