1/2dpo anyone else???

I'll do another ic in the morning, but my frers should be delivered sometime tomorrow, so might test again with one tomorrow or wait until fri morning & do one, not sure yet. Had a teeny tiny bit of pink/brown cm again at lunch time, but nothing since. Still feels like af is coming.

Sounds good sezza, good luck for in the morning xx

Just been doing some research on the ic's I've got because mine didn't come with any instructions and I just assumed it was like an ordinary test, but apparently the pee has to sit and settle and reach room temperature before its tested.....never knew that!! Lol going to have to give that a go in the morning! Ha ha!!

oh..interesting...bet thats why it isn't showing..i just know your preggers lol.

AFM- I had my blood drawn :/ and had a little ultrasound...she said my lining was thickening but couldn't see anything but probably in there somewhere lol but i was really early. Said the results of the blood work should be back by friday...the anticipation to hear someone else say it is going to kill me!

GL in the morning Seeza!!

Not sure how it makes any difference if the pee is warm or cold tho :shrug: but hey ho I'll give it a go :thumbup:

Do all of your dh's know yet?

Yes, I phoned him at work straight away lol, he is really excited.

Def worth ago sezza, they must say leave it go room temp for a reason.

I'm praying you get your bfp xx

Morning girls :)
Any news Sezza?
I'm tried and a bit more nauseous today. Plus, my boobs hurt so bad!! Think they've grown too in the last few days!!! Won't let my dh near me!!
He is happy but cautious like me. If I get past 8 then 12 weeks I think he will be happier- me too!!

Morning, havent tested yet. Been up all night with ds again. Everytime i got up to go sort him i really thought i was going to be sick and felt like the room was spinning. Temp has dropped a teeny tiny bit this morning, but could be because ive had disturbed sleep all night with ds??

Just done another ic & yet another bfn. Really think i'm out, either that or i have a seriously dodgy batch of ic's. Gutted!

Oh nooo seeza.. not out till the witch arrives.. my boobs don t hurt but I'm up again lIke clockwork at 330 am to pee.. too another test to see if its darker and it worries me.. its a little bit darker but not a lot. Symptoms are only bad gas, constipation, and these cramps..

There is no way I would have got a line at 10dpo on an IC sezza.

Impatient I'm loving your new signature, so lovely :)

I'm having period cramps too, don't like it.

I did my other asda test this morn and line was much darker.

Wait & see if my frers turn up today...might do one later or might wait until tomorrow & use fmu. Do you reckon it'll make a difference if i wait & use fmu tomorrow? Or just go for it later??? Ha ha! Need some hope that im not out & not sure i can handle another bfn especially with the way im feeling.

I peesonally don't think it matters cause my first test I took was like afternoon tome. Around 2. I think my lines are darker.. once I get to the computer in a bit I will need ur ladies opinion. I wish I could go back to sleep.. I feel starved like my stomach is empty... ugh lol

Even if you do get a bfn sezza, doesn't mean your out xx

Frers just turned up & i had a pack of 2 so just tried one. I swear there was a MEGA mega faint 2nd line. Still not getting my hopes up. Might leave it until sat morning and try again with my last one if nothings happened by then. Its so disheartening to keep seeing one bold lonely line & feel like throwing the towel in & just sitting and waiting to see if af rears her ugly face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->