1.5 day period

Balou2016

Reaction score
Sept 29th (day period was due), I got a 1.5 day period. I was confused and thought I was pregnant, but took a test and it was negative.

Now I missed my period today (tested 3 days before) and got 3 positives, so I should technically be 4 weeks (with Sept 29 as my last period)

What are the chances that it was implantation bleeding (for 1.5 day) and that I am actually further along, more like 8 weeks?

Symptoms are hot flashes, sensitive breats to touch and tiredness. That's it!

Thoughts please!

I think it depends on how much blood your 'period' was...however, you could be further along, I had the tiniest bit of IB a few days before I tested and got a bfp (so I don't know when I would have gotten a positive from as I was waiting until AF was definitely late). I think IB usually comes out a bit after implantation though...the only way you'll really know will be at a scan x

Hi, I had this!! I had what I thought was a period but just brown, sometimes pink blood. Lasted for a few days. I thought this was my period, all be it odd. A few weeks later I started feeling sick so I tested! A scan the following week dated me at over 8 weeks!! Good luck x

Thought I would pop in from 3rd trimester with my thoughts especially since I had IB....

My IB started one week before my period was due and went for about 4 days. It was bright pink and only showed up when I wiped throughout the day. By the time I went to bed at night, it was gone and never showed throughout the night---weird I know....

That said, I know IB can happen at one of two times, always after ovulation and during implantation but it can either happen before the expected period or at the same time but it won't look or act like an expected period would look or act. Meaning you would not need a pad or tampon and within a day or two of the last day of bleeding you would get a positive test.

I have been told that hormones, stress, and other stuff can cause irregular bleeding in some women because I was having mid month break through bleeding while TTC around the time of my expected ovulation and I was told that was normal.

What I would do is schedule your first appointment with the last menstrual cycle being the last normal cycle you had (meaning if you did not fill a pad or tampon with the 1.5 day bleed, use the cycle before that, if you did, use that bleed). Either way they will schedule you the appropriate appointment and you will either be on track, ahead, or behind and you can fill them in on the strange bleed at that time. if that makes sense......

Do you have a picture of the positive tests? That might be a clue. But a scan would be the only way to know for sure. :)

xx

Only your ultrasound can tell you for sure. It could really be either. Implantation bleeding does happen but it's fairly rare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->