• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1 5dFET and 1 6dFET one HB and another sac but nothing else, what's happening?

LRhoades

Reaction score
I had a 1 d5FET and 1 6dFET on 7/25. BFP on hpg 4 days later. Confirmed on 8/3 via blood. US at 6w1d showed 2 sacs no fetal pole. Had emergency US at hospital on 8/22 which showed a sac with fetal pole and HB of 157. RE also saw another sac, but it looked empty. RE said that there was a lot of blood flow activity around 2nd empty sac. Has anyone else had this, could another baby develop or is this a vanishing twin?:shrug:

I'm not sure, but first congratulations!
I also did FET, I had bleeding at 5 weeks 4 days and ultrasound showed 2 sacs and 2 fetal poles. No heart beats yet. Then at 6 weeks 3 days we saw 2 heartbeats with my RE. Then at my 6 weeks 5 days scan, at the ob, with a different machine, she couldn't see anything in the second sac!
7 weeks 3 days, both babies,
8 weeks 4 days and 8 weeks 5 days (due to more bleeding) both babies were wiggling around.
And last scan with ob at 10 weeks 1 day showed 2 healthy babes.
So it seems that ultrasound equipment would vary, although you would think the RE would have the best.
They told me one sac was farther from the probe and harder to see at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"