1 - 8dpo symptoms!

wildworld

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
Since DF and I started ttc properly, I've been taking note of all my symptoms. These symptoms are for this month; from day 1 - 8dpo (today). Trying not to get TOO excited but it's so hard :wacko:

My cycle is usually 30 days, but in June, it was 26.

Going by 26 Day cycle, AF due on 24th July.
Going by 30 Day cycle, AF due on 28th July.

I'm currently going by 26 DC and say on the forums that AF is due on 24th.

My symptoms...
1-2dpo - nothing
3dpo - very mild cramping, heartburn
4dpo - gassy,
5dpo - gassy, very mild cramping, nausea
6dpo - very mild cramping, gassy, burped & sick in throat, nausea
7dpo - mood swings, very mild cramping, bleeding gums, sore bbs, nausea, tired, gassy, peeing more than usual
8dpo - pinching in lower left abdomen for a few seconds, stuffy nose, short headache, nausea, tight feeling in tummy, slight cramping (right now)

That's it so far, including today. We're in the middle of a heatwave too, but UI did have a lot of these symptoms (not all) last month before heatwave hit.

What do you all think? I keep getting excited, I find it hard not to. I'm testing on 24th if AF doesn't arrive.

<3

OK - I can do this,
AF is to show up and ruin my fun on July 26th HOWEVER:

I Od on july the 14th(even though FF moved my CH to the 15th-i don't believe it :nope:)

1 DPO - having to pee a lot felt a little ill (normal for me though right after Oing)
2 DPO - Bloated --- hungry --- still having to pee -- and a little dizzy
3 DPO - bbs sore & full --- heart palpitations ---- pinching on left side - dull cramps
4 DPO -Still hungry --Irritable and will bite(LOL)--- still pinching - still dull cramps
5DPO - back hurts - dull headache - bloated I could float - crazy irritable - starving - BBs are tender & full --still getting pinching --Emotional
6 DPO(Today) - still getting the pinches, kind of mild cramp, tired - and its only 10:15 am --- im sure more to come

Eee good luck!! Hope we both get our :bfp: this cycle!

<3

<3

Same to you :flower:

I just stocked your info honey, lol, My DH is having his last treatment for cancer next month on the 2nd. He has non hodgkin's lymphoma. I just thought I would share.... :hugs: ok so now --- weepy ---- good sign yes?
LMAO

keep up with the sharing tomorrow, I hope other people with join us too.

<3

Same to you :flower:

I just stocked your info honey, lol, My DH is having his last treatment for cancer next month on the 2nd. He has non hodgkin's lymphoma. I just thought I would share.... :hugs: ok so now --- weepy ---- good sign yes?
LMAO

keep up with the sharing tomorrow, I hope other people with join us too.

Hope things are good, thanks for sharing <3 Haha, yep i think emotional is a good sign too, although i've yet to experience it!

I'll bump the post tomorrow if there's nobody else here by then

<3

YUP there was more LOL

6 DPO -Frequent Urination --Headache--Left Side Pinches--- Gassy -- chills --Heart Palpitations plus the other ones I already posted, and right above the pubic bone I am getting a cramping kind of a feeling. its similar to the pinching on the left side but hurts more and is more centred.

talk to you tomorrow :D

Oooooooh it's sounding very promising for you!! So hope you're pg!

Talk then! :hug:

Off topic - sorry to interrupt.... but I just had to say... wildworld, you have some absolutely AMAZING eyes!

That is all. :flower:

Off topic - sorry to interrupt.... but I just had to say... wildworld, you have some absolutely AMAZING eyes!

That is all. :flower:

LMAO - that was very random. HA!! :haha:

I know, but I've seen some posts by her, and I kept thinking it... so when I ran across this thread, I HAD to say something! Besides, you guys needed the stressor break, right? :haha:

Took the test today at 9DPO - it was negative just thought I would let you know. BB feel like they are sunburnt though. Testing again on Thursday. How are you making out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->