1 baby or 2.....

sam27

Reaction score
hi all, i know this is early for me to be thinking but i already think i might want another 1 even tho lo is only 8weeks old, the dr has said i would need to wait a year due to the c-section but i am thinking about it now as it will affect what i do when i go back to work, i would need to go back full time now to save some more money:wacko:

i just wondered what people views are on having only one??

i think the only reason we wont is due to finances, we would need to put a room in the roof as we dont have a 3rd bedroom and maisies bedroom is small so i can not see how they could share a room?

it really upsets me to think we will only have 1 because of money, i really feel that i want a sibling for her to grow up with:shrug:

i am so very blessed to have her and i really feel i should think myself lucky but i can not stop thinking about it:dohh:

i said 1 but now have 4 lol whatever your money coming in you will manage we do :) life is hectic but i think thats how i love it....now go have some more lol xxxx

lol, thanks for your reply, the biggest thing is i dont think i can fit another in our house:cry:

Hi,

Im thinking the exact same asyou...

i too had a c section and my LO is 9 weeks tomorrow I am desperate for another but worried about scar? is it really a year we have to wait???

i asked my dr and he wasnt really sure but said he thinks its a year:shrug:

My nan's friends daughter had a C-section and she was told to wait 2 years for healing and what not. She has just had another baby after waiting less then a year. She needed to have another C-section because she didnt wait. Dont know if this helps?

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->