1 day late and a BFN

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've been posting in the TTC # 1 threads and thought I would try here. I'm looking for buddies. I'm 1 day late and I got my BFN today and could use some supporters. It's been a weird cycle for me. Here's a few symptoms I've been experiencing over the past 2 weeks:Here's what I'm experiencing:low back ache on and off, light Aunt Flo cramps on and off, slight nausea on and off at various times of day, tiny bit of fatigue on and off, gassy and bloated nearly everyday, heart burn on and off and here's what else to consider: The only Aunt Flo symptoms I get is usually 2-3 days before and it's bad cramps, low backache, bloated feeling... These symptoms have been going on for about 2 weeks on and off... Also I used to only get heart burn if I eat something spicy now I get heart burn any time of day no matter what I eat...also with the nausea no matter what I eat i get a teeny tiny bit nausea and if it's been only 3-4 hrs between meals nausea comes around too.... I've tried posting my chart on here but failed. I do know I've had elevated temps since FF noted my O on CD 8 but I believe I've Oed more on CD 19... My coverline is 97.0 and except before O my temp hasn't dipped below that since CD 8 but has came close... I do know my chart is triphasic... Any buddies with me would be great! :)

I'm on CD37 today. approximately 23 days late and still getting bfn's.

Your symptoms sound like my bfp in 2012. :)

I like the sound of that! :) TY for positive thought! Continue to be patient... You can do it!

I read online that you should test after your longest cycle.. What is your longest cycle? X.

I'm two days late today cramping with (tmi) watery EWCM that has a hint of Ill say snotty lightish yellow very stretchy and wet and when I go to loo it's there.. Hanging down..(again sorry tmi).. I'm on cd31 today but my longest is about cd37.. So even though I want to test Ill have to wait another week or so.. As don't want to get a test then AF shows lol.

I usually have a 29 day cycle and have had a 29 day cycle for the last 2 months. Today I'm on CD 31 so maybe this is my longest cycle. AF usually lasts 4-5 days. Ty for the info :)

Mine are usually cd33 but go up and down now and then.. My shortest I have ever had was around cd15.. And longest cd42.. I had a copper coil for 8yrs and had that out in march... I've not had any pms yet (which is a defo AF is coming and I usually get a pink tinge in cm on or day before AF.. And AF last about 3-4 days and longest has been 7 days....

Yesterday and last night and today I had stabby poking down below.. X.

GL..x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"