1 day late, regular cycle, BFN

Sonnenshein_

instagram-elevenjuneseven
Reaction score
The past week I've had that ''I'm pregnant'' feeling that I had with the past three. I had a m/c on Easter Sunday just gone, ten days of bleeding during that and 5 weeks later another 7 days. AF was due again yesterday but no show, just as I expected. I've tested once at 4 days before AF was due, a day before, and a day late. All BFN's. We're not actively trying, our youngest is 7 months and our oldest is just coming up to two. Apparently we have super fertility and even with contraception x10000 we get pregnant! not that that means it'd be bad news, it definitely wouldn't! I'm just so confused. When I had the m/c the midwife simply sat me down, said I was miscarrying, and sent me on my way without so much as a sorry for your loss or any educating on what happens etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have 20 tests so I'm just going to test every morning until *if* AF does show. Does a m/c mess around with your monthly cycle for a little while, or should that 7 days have been AF coming back to normal and now everything should be fine? I don't mind the wait, it's just driving me nuts getting a BFN but being late. I'm usually a strict 28 day cycle.

I know a m/c can mess with your cycles for a few months, but othertimes I've heard that you're more fertile right after a m/c?? So, trust your body and if you feel late and have the IC's you can test each morning if you'd like to. Good luck! :hugs:

I know a m/c can mess with your cycles for a few months, but othertimes I've heard that you're more fertile right after a m/c?? So, trust your body and if you feel late and have the IC's you can test each morning if you'd like to. Good luck! :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: I'm doing the typical thing that I always do, and looking back at it, I can see a really faint line. DH can't though, so maybe it's just me! I don't like the waiting, hmph.

Me either on the waiting! One or the other, just something, please! lol If it's a BFP, woo! IF AF shows, then on to the next cycle. TWW is just torture.

I keep seeing shadows on the ICs. I know they're evaps because even after I tweak it is just shows up as a gray shadow, no color at all. So frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->