1 day late... scared to test :( **TMI CM PIC-ANY IDEAS?**

L

LilMiss_91

Soo... I have tested this 2WW but only around 9/10dpo (if I O'd when I was meant to, I'm not sure). Haven't tested since then and now my period was meant to start yesterday but it never did.

No real symptoms either pg or af related I don't think, only things I've noted are:

- CP has changed. Was high and hard up until today, now still quite high but softer
- been checking CM and it's mostly been creamy with the odd bit of EW. The other day I had a huge glob of it (sorry for tmi!), it stretched to about 3 or 4in. And this morning I had a bit of CM right up by my cervix (have to check up there as I don't get a lot of excess all the time) and there was another bit but not so much and an odd colour, sort of yellowy/brown? Not white or clear. Not sure about that?
- Nipnips/aereola (sp?) MIGHT be a LITTLE bit darker? But that might be my imagination!
- Also lack of hunger, I usually get really hungry before my period starts and I'm not really getting that.

So... I'm not sure what to do. I'm worried about testing now because I know that I was pg I should get an ok line on a sensitive test. So if I test and it's negative I can't just say "oh well it's still early" iykwim? I guess I just don't want to be disappointed :shrug:
not sure whether to test and deal with the result or wait for another week when AF should have arrived OR a test would defo show something (if there was anything to show!)

Advice?! I'm dithering!

I would test, so the stress of the week didn't get to me! And you are a day late...lol!!

Thankyou ladies. Guess I just need to suck it up and test! Gonna wait till Wednesday (hey, it's a compromise lol) and af hasn't shown by then then I'll do a test :thumbup:

Good luck to you ladies :) xx

I have no idea how you have the patience to wait until Wednesday. I wouldn't be able to wait. Good lUck!

I am also supposed to have my menses today.. but the test is also negative.. arghhh.. hang in there.. just test and continue to test (if you are using internet cheapies) :) and good luck to you!

Are your cycles usually regular snowy? I've tracked mine for the last 2/3 months so not 100% sure what the most common length is, it's about 27/28 though.

I've got 4 internet cheapies but not sure how much I trust them as I had evaps on a few around 9/10dpo. Kind of nervous about getting a line at this stage and it turning out to be a false positive or nasty evap. I also have one Tesco own brand but not sure about the reliability of those. Can't seem to find Co Op own brand as those were what I used my first pregnancy and they were brilliant. What tests are you using?

Still no sign of af arriving this evening.

Still getting random bits lf stretchy/gloopy cm mixed with creamy cm. Not sure what that's all about?? Thought ewcm stopped once you O'd and weren't fertile anymore?

Sorry for tmi but this is the kind of cm I'm getting. Mostly up by my cervix, occasionally when I wipe. Any ideas? It's creamy/cloudy coloured.

Attachments

• 20150330_220504-1.jpg
    20150330_220504-1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi babe,
yeah, my cycles are usually regular.. that's why it's driving me nuts this cycle.. plus, usually after the big O, I'll have sore boobies, but not this round. However, the temperature that I've recorded showed a rise in temperature and it maintained higher after the recorded ovulation. sighs.. I even stuck qoo-tips up to see if there are any signs of AF coming, but nothing. I'm confused by my body this month.

Well, finish up this batch and get nice trust-worthy tests instead. Don't let these awful bad tests screw us over :happydance:

Are your cycles usually regular snowy? I've tracked mine for the last 2/3 months so not 100% sure what the most common length is, it's about 27/28 though.

I've got 4 internet cheapies but not sure how much I trust them as I had evaps on a few around 9/10dpo. Kind of nervous about getting a line at this stage and it turning out to be a false positive or nasty evap. I also have one Tesco own brand but not sure about the reliability of those. Can't seem to find Co Op own brand as those were what I used my first pregnancy and they were brilliant. What tests are you using?

Still no sign of af arriving this evening.

Hi LilMiss,

I'm also 2 days late but that may be because of late ovulation.
Tested Yesterday and got :bfn:.
Check my CP today and yesterday and its too high, i can barely touch it.
Don't know is it a good sign or not.
What is your CP ?
CP - Cervix Position

Hi babe,
yeah, my cycles are usually regular.. that's why it's driving me nuts this cycle.. plus, usually after the big O, I'll have sore boobies, but not this round. However, the temperature that I've recorded showed a rise in temperature and it maintained higher after the recorded ovulation. sighs.. I even stuck qoo-tips up to see if there are any signs of AF coming, but nothing. I'm confused by my body this month.

Well, finish up this batch and get nice trust-worthy tests instead. Don't let these awful bad tests screw us over :happydance:

Well FX'd this is your lucky month! Lack of normal AF symptoms can be a really good sign :D have you had any other symptoms?

Hopefully going to pick up a decent one this afternoon to use tomorrow. Might treat myself to a frer! :haha:

Hi LilMiss,

I'm also 2 days late but that may be because of late ovulation.
Tested Yesterday and got :bfn:.
Check my CP today and yesterday and its too high, i can barely touch it.
Don't know is it a good sign or not.
What is your CP ?
CP - Cervix Position

Hi shivangi :)

Yeah well that's confused me because I read that after O the cervix should drop down lower but mine seems to still be high. Last night I could only reach it by squatting down. Also it's fairly soft but kind of... in patches? Round the back is very soft and the front is a bit firmer. Although I think the opening is more closed. I've had difficulty telling wether it's open or closed since I had my son but it's definitely much more closed now than it was.

So many people say CP isn't reliable to determine pregnancy but first time around I knew I was pregnant because I checked CP. It was very high, soft and sealed shut (assuming what I was feeling was my mucus plug).

GL :)

If it helps i have been testing every day for the last 6 day and still have a bfn iam testing for the last time in the am... i am two days late and my cm looks like your so i hope for the best for you!!

Hi chigirl :) I'm now in the TWW on cycle #2. Haven't started testing yet as I'm only 7dpo and trying to hold out till 9/10dpo! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->