1 day past IUI here, first IUI cycle

Discussion in 'Assisted Conception' started by melrenee, Oct 25, 2018.

1. melrenee

melrenee Well-Known Member

after having miscarried this past June, we tried 1 more medicated cycle + timed intercourse and that failed...so yesterday we had our first IUI...I'm not that hopeful because I only had 1 mature follicle when i triggered...but hubby's SA was really good 34 million with 65% motility so i guess that's something positive. Anyone have success stories after 1 IUI?

2. Essjay86

Essjay86 Well-Known Member

ive never been able to do iui, we went straight to ICSI Ivf. I wish you all the best :) Keep positive x

melrenee likes this.
  3. melrenee

Thanks so much! baby dust good luck to you in November :dust:

4. Rags

Rags Mother of 1 boy

Mirenee, you only need one follie and one good swimmer to get together for sparks to fly! I wish you the best of luck and a quick tww. I don't have experience of conceiving with a known fertility issue, beyond being 40, single and never even a hint of a positive in the year before my 3rd un-medicated IUI, so I've no reason to believe there was any more than one follie there for that one and it worked fine for me.

5. melrenee

thank you that is so encouraging! so true all it takes is one! 7dpiui now and i wish it would go faster lol

6. Rags

Rags Mother of 1 boy

Hi melrenee, how has that TWW gone? I've been thinking about you and keeping my finger s crossed. x