1 day past IUI here, first IUI cycle

melrenee

Reaction score
after having miscarried this past June, we tried 1 more medicated cycle + timed intercourse and that failed...so yesterday we had our first IUI...I'm not that hopeful because I only had 1 mature follicle when i triggered...but hubby's SA was really good 34 million with 65% motility so i guess that's something positive. Anyone have success stories after 1 IUI?

ive never been able to do iui, we went straight to ICSI Ivf. I wish you all the best :) Keep positive x

Mirenee, you only need one follie and one good swimmer to get together for sparks to fly! I wish you the best of luck and a quick tww. I don't have experience of conceiving with a known fertility issue, beyond being 40, single and never even a hint of a positive in the year before my 3rd un-medicated IUI, so I've no reason to believe there was any more than one follie there for that one and it worked fine for me.

Mirenee, you only need one follie and one good swimmer to get together for sparks to fly! I wish you the best of luck and a quick tww. I don't have experience of conceiving with a known fertility issue, beyond being 40, single and never even a hint of a positive in the year before my 3rd un-medicated IUI, so I've no reason to believe there was any more than one follie there for that one and it worked fine for me.
thank you that is so encouraging! so true all it takes is one! 7dpiui now and i wish it would go faster lol

Hi melrenee, how has that TWW gone? I've been thinking about you and keeping my finger s crossed. x

Hi melrenee, how has that TWW gone? I've been thinking about you and keeping my finger s crossed. x
hi sorry, i'm just reading this now...unfortunately, our first iui was a fail, BFN :-( we had our 2nd iui on Nov 25 so i'm currently in the dreaded TWW...really hoping and praying this one works :dust:

As I said wasn't successful until my 3rd try so please don't be down hearted - last months egg just wasn't meant to be the one you hold in your arms. I'll keep checking in to see how you're doing and will wish you all the best in the meantime. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->