1 DPO = 1st Oct - Anyone want to join me again :)

KIALea

Reaction score
Hey hey here I am again. Pos opk last night. So much easier when you o around the first of the month to keep track.

Come on in if you od yest today tomorrow etc :)

10 days here we go

Lea xxxx

I have come to join again this month :) I got my first positive opk this morning so I don't think I have ovulated yet. I am guessing I ovulate tomorrow. Close enough :p Fingers crossed this is our month!!!

I had a blazing positive opk on Monday (9/29) and pretty sure I Od yesterday, so I am also 1 dpo = 1st Oct ;) AF due on the 14th. It's our 8th cycle ttc #3, with a mc cycle 1 and 5 :(

I'm feeling good though, hoping this is it!

welcome ladies :flower:

Anyone trying anything different this time? This is our 4 months TTC no 2 with preseed. Im going to eat pineapple core till 5dpo too to help with implantation as i read only 60% of fertilised eggs actually implant!!

Only tonight i wasnt able to get to the supermarket to get a pineapple, hubby is going to get me one tomorrow. So i ordered a chinese with sweet n sour pork and ate all the pineapple to myself lolol!! better than nothing!! :happydance:

I'm a bit ahead of you guys but I would still like to join?

This is my second cycle TTC. I don't chart or temp or anything. We said we would give it 6 months before trying any of that.

Thanks for directing me Kia:thumbup:
I am in my ninth cycle ttc#1. Using soy this cycle along with preseed, conceive plus, and soft cups. Had 3 positive opks this cycle (I normally see 2), but no other big changes since using soy. We are just getting our insurance after a job change and will see a doc by the end of the month. Hoping it will be for an us:happydance: Good luck girls :)

Here I am!!! Except I'm not sure if I can stick with 1st=1dpo anymore because now I'm on my 4th day in a row of +ves opks but the past two days the line has been much darker so I think possibly I'm Oíng today. Still close enough just not as simple to keep track, dang!

We tried pre-seed this month and I bought some fertilaid for hubby but it only arrived on cd 12 so don't know if it has had time to work or not. And I'm staying lying down and not getting up to 'clean up' afterwards. Here's hoping!

Welcome all whatever dpo :). I do that too steph once the dance is done thats me laying flat for bed for the night.

Question re opks...usually I get lines gradually getting darking but this month all weekend and monday no 2nd pink line even faded just a white line I can see. Then tues a blazing pink double line pos and again yesterday 1st oct. We dtd tues but not yesterday as hubby was feeling rough with a headache. This morn its starting to fade. When do you think I od? Could I still catch that egg tnt or is it too late?

Also dont know if anyone else has had this before but it felt quite sore when dtd on my cervix the other night. Almost uncomfortable that I almost needed to stop. Like pressure pain? Anyone else had this before?

My DH was going at a different angle on O day BD and I had some pain around my ovary during sex. But I was tender to the touch from the outside too. I haven't felt cervix pain before, but after 2 kids it can be really low and sometimes I have to tell DH to stop or change positions.

Welcome all whatever dpo :). I do that too steph once the dance is done thats me laying flat for bed for the night.

Question re opks...usually I get lines gradually getting darking but this month all weekend and monday no 2nd pink line even faded just a white line I can see. Then tues a blazing pink double line pos and again yesterday 1st oct. We dtd tues but not yesterday as hubby was feeling rough with a headache. This morn its starting to fade. When do you think I od? Could I still catch that egg tnt or is it too late?

When yesterday did you test? I think you usually ovulate 12-48 hours after the last positive test. So maybe you O'd over night so now the line is starting to fade. So I would say you are 1dpo today.

And sometimes I get an uncomfortable feeling around cervix in certain positions. We just change positions.

Here I am!!! Except I'm not sure if I can stick with 1st=1dpo anymore because now I'm on my 4th day in a row of +ves opks but the past two days the line has been much darker so I think possibly I'm Oíng today. Still close enough just not as simple to keep track, dang!

We tried pre-seed this month and I bought some fertilaid for hubby but it only arrived on cd 12 so don't know if it has had time to work or not. And I'm staying lying down and not getting up to 'clean up' afterwards. Here's hoping!

We have also been using preseed this month.

I still have to take an opk today to see if it's still positive. I'm assuming I O once I get a faded line.

Can I join in? I apparantly ovulated 4-5 days early this month. I think I ovulated last night as i was having ovary pain yesterday afternoon, and already had a neg. opk this morning. But FF has my o date as today on cd14. So here we go....

and yes I always get a sore cervix after Oing. That's actually one of the signs that I did O.

Can I join in? I apparantly ovulated 4-5 days early this month. I think I ovulated last night as i was having ovary pain yesterday afternoon, and already had a neg. opk this morning. But FF has my o date as today on cd14. So here we go....

and yes I always get a sore cervix after Oing. That's actually one of the signs that I did O.

Hey snuggles:hi: We get to wait this cycle again together :) I hope you know your experiment has made me vow to never test early again :p

I got a negative opk today and had a positive yesterday. So I guess today counts as ovulation. I will put myself as 1DPO tomorrow.

Hey snuggles:hi: We get to wait this cycle again together :) I hope you know your experiment has made me vow to never test early again :p

I got a negative opk today and had a positive yesterday. So I guess today counts as ovulation. I will put myself as 1DPO tomorrow.

Hi back! LOL. yes my experiment has given me cause to not test early as well. I'm surprised to be in the 2ww again (I ovulated really early either yesterday or today as well, and hubby is out of town for the next 10 days so I was sure we were going to miss it). But here I am.

I got pos opks tueday eve and wed eve so thats 30/9 and 1/10. So is it even possible for me to catch the egg tnt or too late do you think?

Ok so I just spent the past hour reading about opks and ovulation lol. I learned some new things.

1. Your first positive opk is what you go by. Doesn't matter how many days of positive or when it goes negative

2. You typically ovulate 12-48 hours after the first detection of the LH surge (so 12-48 after your first positive you are most likely to ovulate)

3. They say to BD the first day you get a positive plus the 3 days after just in case. Say you ovulate 48 after your positive the egg can live for 24 hours so therefore you have 3 days of catching the egg.

Hope that helps :)

So since I got my first positive yesterday morning I am more likely to ovulate sometime tonight or even tomorrow.

Ok so I just spent the past hour reading about opks and ovulation lol. I learned some new things.

1. Your first positive opk is what you go by. Doesn't matter how many days of positive or when it goes negative

2. You typically ovulate 12-48 hours after the first detection of the LH surge (so 12-48 after your first positive you are most likely to ovulate)

3. They say to BD the first day you get a positive plus the 3 days after just in case. Say you ovulate 48 after your positive the egg can live for 24 hours so therefore you have 3 days of catching the egg.

Hope that helps :)

So since I got my first positive yesterday morning I am more likely to ovulate sometime tonight or even tomorrow.

Great bit of info. Thanks. That has confused me till now.

noodle thats great thanks!!

So im on the less likely scale since my first opk was on 30th i would be 48 hours now so need some pretty fast swimmers AND the hope that im in the to 48 hours category lolol!!

That said i can also hope that i od nearer to 30th like morning of the 1st or something as we BD on 30th night so some of his swimmers may be up the tube 1st and today still!! FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->