1 DPO = 1st Oct - Anyone want to join me again :)

Congrats Jenny bean!! So happy to see people getting their bfp! Hopefully mine is just a month away!

no spotting or cramping yesterday, which is how i usually feel right before af. Took this with fmu and hubby thinks it's bfn because the second line isn't as dark as the control line. I guess he's thinking of opk's. lol. Frer was a bfn. With AF due today maybe it's still too early, and I'll retest on sunday or monday.

Attachments

• IMG_1938_opt.jpg
    IMG_1938_opt.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 10
I bought another test... Do you think I should take it today?
It's one of those that can detect pregnancy 4 days before AF, and today is 4 days before.

My breasts hurt like crazy, they've never felt like this before....
And I'm so dizzy. All the time. I'm never dizzy otherwise.

no spotting or cramping yesterday, which is how i usually feel right before af. Took this with fmu and hubby thinks it's bfn because the second line isn't as dark as the control line. I guess he's thinking of opk's. lol. Frer was a bfn. With AF due today maybe it's still too early, and I'll retest on sunday or monday.

Well, I see the other line as well...! Hoping for you! :)

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o240/svennyjensson/image1_zps85f377d9.jpg?t=1413469616

I took it......!!!!!!!!!

KAELea, you were right about this thread being lucky!
I just got my :bfp: this morning!

I am so happy and praying it sticks! I am 38!

And congrats to you! 😀

Wooooo congrats jellybean I just had a feeling when you said you usually spot pre af. Great news! :D

Snuggles I see a second line do you have any more tests? My ic like that came up fainter then a 20m and its meant to be 10m!

Congratulations snorman this little thread rocks indeed!!

June bugs!!!

Im sorry to thosr who got af. You should keep this thread alive for nov see it brings more luck :)

Does anyone have whatsapp and fancy a chat group? I know there is a june bugs group on here but theres loads of ladies in it and an instant chat group might be fun since we've been togther a couple of months now :)

I have whatsapp and I would love a chat group, if you would have me in one :)

ofcourse pm me you tel xxx and anyone else :)

i just remembered, and not sure if is just coincidence but i ate pineapple core till 5dpo this month. xx

Congrats snorman!!!

Lol I made sure to wear socks at bed because someone told me it helps with implantation. I also made sure to orgasm after sperm was inside. Hahaha

I just saw you in the june group :) I don't use whatapp though. I think less people are on the FB group. I haven't joined yet.

Congrats snorman!!!

Lol I made sure to wear socks at bed because someone told me it helps with implantation. I also made sure to orgasm after sperm was inside. Hahaha

I just saw you in the june group :) I don't use whatapp though. I think less people are on the FB group. I haven't joined yet.

i dont like facebook groups because even though it is private ppl can still see you in it just not what you post, i will join it after 12 weeks scan. Sooo me and snorman think you should dl whatsapp and join us since we are all due june twentysomehing!! ;)

i second that!! i like these forums but they are a bitch on my phone trying to click past all the pages and i like the instant chat of whatsapp plus easier at work lol :)

Snuggles I see a second line do you have any more tests? My ic like that came up fainter then a 20m and its meant to be 10m!

Congratulations snorman this little thread rocks indeed!!

June bugs!!!

haha. this has to be without a doubt the luckiest thread ever! And yes I do have more tests that I will be taking over the next couple of days, so we'll see if it progresses.

Congrats Snorman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->