1 DPO = 1st Oct - Anyone want to join me again :)

Sorry apharmD. Good luck next cycle.

Kialea the link isn't working on my computer boo. When do you plan to test again?

Sorry apharmD. Good luck next cycle.

Kialea the link isn't working on my computer boo. When do you plan to test again?

https://s28.postimg.org/nvm0eck0d/20141015_070654.jpg maybe this?

I got a local pg test and its 20mui so don't think it would show yet. Wish I was at home grr!

I definitely see a line, hope it is your bfp!

Whooooop thanks ladies im not sure how reliable these ics are but im still having no spotting and af would usually be here by today. No more holiday cocktails then :)

Why are my boobs so tender?? They never get tender until the very last day before my period, Now they've been tender for 4 days. And they hurt so much, just walking.
Though, I'm pretty certain I'm out for this month.
So whyyyyy?

Caved and did the turkish brand now. Funnily enough the line seems darker and its 20mui

https://s2.postimg.org/c5mo64k61/20141015_160733.jpg

Why are my boobs so tender?? They never get tender until the very last day before my period, Now they've been tender for 4 days. And they hurt so much, just walking.
Though, I'm pretty certain I'm out for this month.
So whyyyyy?

Could be a symptom snore my nipples have felt sorer than normal they usually just hurt a couple of days leading up to o then stop.

Caved and did the turkish brand now. Funnily enough the line seems darker and its 20mui

https://s2.postimg.org/c5mo64k61/20141015_160733.jpg

Big Congrats!!!! I totally see the lines!!!

Hi Ladies,

I am still here with you this month....
Today is day 28 and the AF is usually here by now.
So far no pink CM which usually indicates the onset of AF.
I am nervous but anxious to test and am wondering if I should wait a day or two? :shrug:

Jelly bean this is exactly what happened to me. For the last 3 months I have had spotting during the lead up to af from 8 to 10 dpo each time I was praying it was ib but af came. This time absolutely no colour what so ever on tp when I wipe. Thought maybe this is my month. Bfn 10dpo and 12 dpo but when af didnt come today I did my last ic and bfp!!

Good luck. Fx keep us updated!

Omg congrats kialea!!!! So happy for you. Ahhhhh we get to be bump buddies. I see the lines on both. Earlier it wasn't working for me because I was on my work computer and the link is blocked haha whoops.

Kia congrats! I see those lines and it gives me a little hope! I'm 14dpo today and af is still not here. I'm almost sure I'm out (I even ordered a bbt thermometer from ebay last night to use next cycle!) but I still have the tiniest hope...I'm too scared to poas and get it dashed with a bfn!

So I poas, then wiped and there she was! Cd1 it is.

Thanks ladies. Would love that snuggles. I have joined the june bugs page xx

Sorry to here that steph :( hope o day comes round quick for you all with af.

Jellybean are you testing?

Xx

KAELea, you were right about this thread being lucky!
I just got my :bfp: this morning!

I am so happy and praying it sticks! I am 38!

And congrats to you! 😀

KAELea, you were right about this thread being lucky!
I just got my :bfp: this morning!

I am so happy and praying it sticks! I am 38!

And congrats to you! 😀

Wow! The BFP's just keep rolling in! Congratulations!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"