1 dpo af due 23rd anyone want to wait with me

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Hi all this is my first cycle off the Pill and according to my app I'm 1 dpo and bd yesterday. I've had ewcm yesterday and today so going to start testing at 11 dpo fingers crossed for the bfp

Hi im 2 dpo according to ff but i think im actually 3 dpo. Ive a 14 day lp so we should be testing about the same time. We have been trying for our second since april. Im trying the more chilled out approach as other cycles i was taking my temps and was really stressful so hoping it gives us better chances this cycle

My af is due the 21st, I probably won't test before then but I will definitely symptom spot like crazy. Haha. I'm about 5 dpo today and so far just feeling cramps like af is on her way.

Good luck girls I hope we all get bfp

Have we got any symptoms yet? Mines sore boobs like my bra is too tight but I've just come off the pill last month and can't remember wether that's a normal thing for me anyway but I'd put it as way to early for any pregnancy symptoms x

Im also 1dpo and af due 23rd/9....its my 3rd cycle ttc #3. I got preg last month but lost it at 5w2d so kind of nervous. Still i feel like im in with a good shot, my 1st child was an oopsie on bcp and i conceived 2nd child on first try, and we dtd 5 of the last 6 nights so i've done all i can do! Hope this turns into a lucky thread-might keep us busy for the next 10 days or so! I will prob start testing 18th @9dpo.

Fingers crossed for you sdc010905 hope you get your bfp. I don't feel anything now. The ewcm has gone completely now and the wait is on x

I find it ok until 5/6dpo thats when time slows right down!

I'm sooo tired today but I think it's my body coming off the pill etc and adjusting x

I cant resist symptom spitting but i can honestly say i was convinced i was preg in july-had so many synptoms and nothing- af came 2 days early actually...then august i felt so normal thought i was out and then i was pg (not for long) so i think its all in my head.

Hi all! I'm 3DPO, AF due the 22nd.

I've been feeling different symptoms since 1DPO, a lot of nausea, back pain, cramps. Could be from eating too much garlic! :)

Twins! I am one dpo with af due on the 23rd. I will caution you though that coming off the pull there is no guarantee you won't O early or late. My O coming off the pill pre-25 was two- four days delayed and my O post 25 was weeks delayed. Your body has to adjust. Not to say some women don't immediate bounce back. Have you considered temping or using opks?

i ovulated 9th Sept on my first cycle off the pill, used opks & temps, that was cd24 so feels like ive already been waiting ages!
confession time, i did a hpt this morning at 3dpo :blush: i know there isnt even a chance yet but i couldnt resist!
the wait is sooooo hard! i think id rather be in work at least the days go really fast!

has anyone got anything planned for the TWW?
im going on a school trip Monday then out to a posh restaurant for a date with DH Friday

im trying desperatly not to symptom spot as i dont want to get my hopes up but its hard to distract myself from it!

hope we all get BFPs this month!
xx

3dpo ha, i usually make it to 6dpo before i start and i thought i was bad!!!

Haha I have never done 3dpo (Cd 3 absolutely). 4dpo is she I break out the 88c cheapies from walmart, 6/7 is when the frers come out. I try to make it to 8dpo (that was my earliest bfp) before I start using the expensive ones

And by 7dpo I am peeing on like 3 cheapies a day haha

Yeah i use cheapies to start ha ha but my real hopes are akways pinned on the 9dpo frer!

yep only using 10p cheapies! not gonna lie im prob gonna do at least one of these a day from now! haha
maybe ill try and skip a day here and there and 10dpo will be here before we know it!

This is dragging so much and I've got the af cramps already so I'm hoping it's not coming to show its ugly self anytime soonx

Hi!!! Can I join?? I'm currently 3dpo. Af due on the 24th... Only thing I'm noticing so far is pressure/af type dull cramping very low. We only bd on cd 11 and cd14 as Dh was away. Ovulated on cd 14 late at night I think. Using clear blue digital ovulation test with :) face and ovacue fertility monitor. Got my last :) on Thursday at 630pm so I'm guessing I ov late Thursday evening since Friday morning it was negative. Don't feel like I have a good chance at all but we'll see. I hate tww!

I'm thinking of testing by 8dpo not before. I have 100 Ic's but I find they are so shit!! Not sure I trust them. This will be baby #3 so I know that if I don't get bfp by 9dpo I'm out. All my bfps are very early by 8dpo anything after that and it's a bust that month. Good luck ladies!!

I thought I had a lot of tests! Wow, 100?! Love it haha. I bought 14 dollar store tests since I was there. I'll probably start peeing on them tomorrow hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->