1 DPO and PRAYING this is my cycle...dreading this TWW anyone with me?!

Good morning Malinko! I did have temp raise this morning but we will see what happens haha Im not getting too excited about anything these days...don't want to be overly disappointed at the end of this week when AF shows!

The constipation stuff is the worst...I'm slightly nauseous but I seriously think its because of that! haha :wacko:

Hope you are doing well today! I think your temps still look great!!! fx for you!! And the constipation/diarrhea could be a great thing for you! especially since you have never had it before!

definitely keep me updated!!! :flower: :dust:

The only other thing I have going on is that I feel beyond exhausted...like I got ran over by a truck!

Progesterone can make you feel like that though correct?!

Yes, fatigue is definitely a symptom of progesterone. Have you had it for awhile or are you just now experiencing it? I've dealt with it since last Friday, although it seems to be getting a little better. I'm still tired at night time but I don't feel the need to come home and take a nap at lunch time. And thankfully, my headaches are doing better. I still think we are a little early for anything to be pregnancy related, although some women can implant at 6dpo. The average implantation day is 9dpo, so its getting closer!

Yes, fatigue is definitely a symptom of progesterone. Have you had it for awhile or are you just now experiencing it? I've dealt with it since last Friday, although it seems to be getting a little better. I'm still tired at night time but I don't feel the need to come home and take a nap at lunch time. And thankfully, my headaches are doing better. I still think we are a little early for anything to be pregnancy related, although some women can implant at 6dpo. The average implantation day is 9dpo, so its getting closer!

It started really yesterday...but seems to be worse today. Like I seriously thought about staying home and sleeping today instead of coming to work haha...I didn't but the thought was nice! I still think it is early too and I'm not reading into it! I just think im tired haha either that or I had a second surge of progesterone and that could explain my temps too!

I just have this feeling AF will come as scheduled and ill move on to the next cycle....im almost just ready for that to happen and then I can just move on with my life lol

I hate this waiting!:dohh:

No! Don't have that feeling!!! I'm having the attitude of "if it doesn't happen this month, I don't know what I need to do!" I'm hoping the smep is just what the both of us needed.

No! Don't have that feeling!!! I'm having the attitude of "if it doesn't happen this month, I don't know what I need to do!" I'm hoping the smep is just what the both of us needed.

Agreed! I guess I kind of feel that way too! It's like welllll I KNOW I am ovulating...DH doesn't have any issues....soooooo why isn't this working!!??!!?? ahhhhh :wacko:

but today I just feel tired and like I don't care....WHOA talk about mood swings haha...I'm generally a very happy and bubbly and positive individual so this is sort of out of the ordinary for me....I'm just going to blame it on progesterone as well and feel better tomorrow :thumbup:

CHEERS to SMEP working for us both! :hugs:

So...I saw your temp went down today. I hope you aren't discouraged by this. Could be implantation. But, it is still above coverline so that's all that matters! I was surprised to see my temp up again this morning!

My doctors office called this morning and left me a voicemail that confirmed I ovulated today but that was it. No levels or anything. Ugh. Oh well. I'm not going to get upset over it. If this is our month, it's our month. It's beyond my control at this point.

I'm really not feeling anything now. I'd say I'm more constipated now, but nothing else. Slept in later than normal this morning and that felt great! DH and I laid in bed talking and he wanted to know when I was expecting af. I told him Mon or Tues. He asked if we could test then on Wednesday. I'm not sure I can hold off that long! I was thinking maybe Sunday or Monday!

I'm starting to feel really doubtful this month. Sorry...I know you were down yesterday and I was trying to cheer you up. Now I'm feeling that way. Not sure why, but guess I'm just thinking "why would it happen? It's been a bust every other month! " Trying to stay positive though! How are you feeling today?

So...I saw your temp went down today. I hope you aren't discouraged by this. Could be implantation. But, it is still above coverline so that's all that matters! I was surprised to see my temp up again this morning!

My doctors office called this morning and left me a voicemail that confirmed I ovulated today but that was it. No levels or anything. Ugh. Oh well. I'm not going to get upset over it. If this is our month, it's our month. It's beyond my control at this point.

I'm really not feeling anything now. I'd say I'm more constipated now, but nothing else. Slept in later than normal this morning and that felt great! DH and I laid in bed talking and he wanted to know when I was expecting af. I told him Mon or Tues. He asked if we could test then on Wednesday. I'm not sure I can hold off that long! I was thinking maybe Sunday or Monday!

I'm starting to feel really doubtful this month. Sorry...I know you were down yesterday and I was trying to cheer you up. Now I'm feeling that way. Not sure why, but guess I'm just thinking "why would it happen? It's been a bust every other month! " Trying to stay positive though! How are you feeling today?

Ahhhh girl I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I am down today still so no worries! I honestly had ZERO symptoms today...until literally just a few seconds ago and I had some cramping down in my lower abdomen that made me have to like sit down and bend over...each time lasted about 1 minute and then subsided...who knows

just weird

don't get too down....we are only 8DPO...we still have time right?!

But yes I agree if it didn't happen it didn't happen nothing I can do to control it now! :dohh: If AF shows then I suppose it will be back to another cycle of trying!

Maybe this down feeling is actually a good thing? HORMONES ARE CRAZY :wacko:

AF is due for me either sunday or Monday....most likely over night! haha

I plan to test Tuesday if she doesn't show but I guess it depends on what my temps do and such....maybe ill get a really great sign or something and test sunday!

Keep me updated and keep your head up! If we can get through all this trying we can get through anything! :hugs:

:dust:

I have NO motivation to do anything today. I took today off and all I have managed to do is take my shower, do my hair, put some makeup on and eat lunch. I just want to take another nap. That's after I got up at 615 and then went to bed and got up at 945. I feel like a depressed person who just sits there....

Blah!

I have NO motivation to do anything today. I took today off and all I have managed to do is take my shower, do my hair, put some makeup on and eat lunch. I just want to take another nap. That's after I got up at 615 and then went to bed and got up at 945. I feel like a depressed person who just sits there....

Blah!

Jeeze we are SO on the same page! :hugs:

Make it end!!!!! And my headache is starting to come back too. Ugh...5 more days. I'm pretty sure I started going "crazy" around this time last month too!!!!

Being Debbie Downer here...but now thinking this isn't our month. It was only by .1, but temp dropped this morning. I'm following last month's chart but a day earlier this month and a little higher temps. Having up, down, temps. Guess I'm not as excited about testing now. I guess I will feel more at ease just knowing af will show up and just now waiting on her to arrive than hoping there's a baby in there.

How are you feeling today?

Being Debbie Downer here...but now thinking this isn't our month. It was only by .1, but temp dropped this morning. I'm following last month's chart but a day earlier this month and a little higher temps. Having up, down, temps. Guess I'm not as excited about testing now. I guess I will feel more at ease just knowing af will show up and just now waiting on her to arrive than hoping there's a baby in there.

How are you feeling today?

mine stayed EXACTLY the same...no rise nothing...I think Im throwing in the towel too! haha wow this is no fun! I don't know where it all went wrong either?! I was feeling SO awesome about it during O time and felt like we did the BD at all the right times and it just seemed like such a great time of year and then BOOM out of no where I get 2 mornings in a row only a LITTLE over the coverline....I figure I'm out for sure *sigh*

really no symptoms here other than some constipation still...blah

how are you doing?!

Same as you....just constipation. I think my "dull" headache is that I need my caffeine. I really don't drink soda or anything but I do drink tea. Okay, so I'm just going to admit....I'm a McDonald's sweet tea lover! So, I drink one of their large teas a day. Sometimes I don't get it....but typically I drink that first thing in the morning (kind of like MY coffee!) and then switch to water the rest of the day.

I also have a cyst in my breast that always hurts with the progesterone rise after o and even it is not as tender as it was yesterday. I'm sure I'd complain about this too...but at this point, I'll even take throwing up every day (and I HATE throwing up....just the thought of it makes me sweaty!) if I could just have a baby growing inside me!!!

Any suggestions of how to make the next few days go by for us and how to keep each other sane? Although, I do think we are on the right path of "just giving up hope." Sorry for being so negative :(

Same as you....just constipation. I think my "dull" headache is that I need my caffeine. I really don't drink soda or anything but I do drink tea. Okay, so I'm just going to admit....I'm a McDonald's sweet tea lover! So, I drink one of their large teas a day. Sometimes I don't get it....but typically I drink that first thing in the morning (kind of like MY coffee!) and then switch to water the rest of the day.

I also have a cyst in my breast that always hurts with the progesterone rise after o and even it is not as tender as it was yesterday. I'm sure I'd complain about this too...but at this point, I'll even take throwing up every day (and I HATE throwing up....just the thought of it makes me sweaty!) if I could just have a baby growing inside me!!!

Any suggestions of how to make the next few days go by for us and how to keep each other sane? Although, I do think we are on the right path of "just giving up hope." Sorry for being so negative :(

OH MY GOSH! I KNOW! Giving up caffeine is for the BIRDS:wacko: I am a coffee drinker first thing in the AM at work and I gave it up last month because I was afraid it would keep me from being able to get preggers some how!? It probably wont, but I try and control the small things that I can:dohh:

And yes I also really dislike being sick to my stomach more than any other illness and if it meant I could have a baby I would do it for the ENTIRE 9 months in a heartbeat....*sigh*

don't be sorry about the negativeness....I'm feeling the same way! my temps are so crappy that I cant even try to get excited about having a possibility of getting a BFP :cry:....I just know AF will show sunday or Monday so I probably wont even test this cycle....I am flat out of ideas so if you have any I AM ALL EARS!!!! :hugs:

I definitely understand why people stop temping after they know for sure they ovulated....it causes stress for the whole LP

Hi Malinko--sorry to hear of your hard time. Hang in there you never know. I know much easier said than done. I am starting to get into that negative state of mind as well...never knew TTC was going to be so stressful; which is probably the reason it is not happening.

Hi Malinko--sorry to hear of your hard time. Hang in there you never know. I know much easier said than done. I am starting to get into that negative state of mind as well...never knew TTC was going to be so stressful; which is probably the reason it is not happening.

you know they say not to stress...but seriously how can you not!?!?!?!

I have no clue! My fiancé said: "Babe if you stop wanting it so bad it will happen". I don't know how to do that. lol:shrug:

I have no clue! My fiancé said: "Babe if you stop wanting it so bad it will happen". I don't know how to do that. lol:shrug:

Me either! but mine says that exact same thing..."don't stress so much and it will happen"

hey if you figure it out LET ME KNOW! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->