1 DPO and PRAYING this is my cycle...dreading this TWW anyone with me?!

I agree...temping does stress you out a little, however if I wasn't temping then I would be thinking I was pregnant all the way until AF showed! At least this way I can prepare myself and not get my hopes up.

Babylove...I need to turn it around and be positive. I don't want it to affect you!!!!

Lets see....I'm trying to think of something non baby related to help pass our time! Any plans this summer?

I agree...temping does stress you out a little, however if I wasn't temping then I would be thinking I was pregnant all the way until AF showed! At least this way I can prepare myself and not get my hopes up.

Babylove...I need to turn it around and be positive. I don't want it to affect you!!!!

Lets see....I'm trying to think of something non baby related to help pass our time! Any plans this summer?

True on the Temping lol...gosh dang it all....

Just spending time at the lake this summer! how about you?

Oh my gosh....that sounds so much fun! Do you guys own a boat or anything?

We wanted to go on a vacation but when dh and I sat down with our calendars, we couldn't get more than 3 days in a row where both of us were off. We have a lot of "weekend" things going on that will keep us busy most of the summer. Most of it will all be enjoyable things though and for the most part, away from home so we will get to "travel" a little. Our version of traveling though is hopping on an airline to go somewhere :)

Oh my gosh....that sounds so much fun! Do you guys own a boat or anything?

We wanted to go on a vacation but when dh and I sat down with our calendars, we couldn't get more than 3 days in a row where both of us were off. We have a lot of "weekend" things going on that will keep us busy most of the summer. Most of it will all be enjoyable things though and for the most part, away from home so we will get to "travel" a little. Our version of traveling though is hopping on an airline to go somewhere :)

The lake is great fun! We both grew up here in this little town, but the county that we live in has 101 lakes! So we really enjoy spending time out there with family and friends and yes we have a boat! It's honestly my most favorite thing in the world to do! I can't remember a summer where I wasn't out there as much as possible! (makes it hard to want to come to work lol)

Traveling sounds like so much fun! We would really like to take a vacation somewhere fun as well but like you said we can't seem to get a good stretch of days where we can both take time off! We will be doing weekend activities also and hey at least it will keep me busy! Maybe the nicer weather will help us both relax and not stress as much about this stupid TTC crap lol :hugs:

I must say I have definitely got a tension headache this afternoon that is increasingly getting worse...ugh...I used to get headaches when on af every month but haven't for like the last 5 years! So needless to say I am getting very annoyed lol and AF isn't suppose to show until Sunday at the earliest so hope this isn't a sign that she is going to be here soon :nope:

do you live somewhere that is normally warm a lot or do you have cold winters as well?:hugs:

101 lakes....wow! That's amazing!

I hear you on the headaches. I have felt some minor cramps off and on today that make me think af is coming in the next few days. I'm so over this tww!

No, I live in Ohio....so, cold winters. In the middle of winter, I swear I could live somewhere warm all year round but I do love my seasons.

So cramps are even more noticable now. They aren't constant but more so come quickly and leave quickly. I'm not having them in any one location either. Sometimes its on the left side, sometimes right side, sometimes down low, like around my pubic bone and then around my belly button. I should have just said they are everywhere! It's like a mix of af cramps or gas cramps that all of a sudden hurt. As I said earlier, I'm guessing in a few days af will arrive.

And a major temp drop today. Only .1 degree higher than coverline. Could be implantation but I highly doubt it. Guess we will see what temp does tomorrow.

Saw your temp stayed the same. I've still seen bfp's from charts like yours so don't be disappointed!

And a major temp drop today. Only .1 degree higher than coverline. Could be implantation but I highly doubt it. Guess we will see what temp does tomorrow.

Saw your temp stayed the same. I've still seen bfp's from charts like yours so don't be disappointed!

I had some cramps that were VERY similar yesterday as well...it was weird but I also figured just meant AF is coming shortly!

And I am from INDIANA!!! Really cool that we live in neighboring states!:hugs:

So let me just say I'm pretty dang sure my body is defective!:wacko:

same temp 3 days In a row...not a high one either...checked temp after shower to make sure it wasn't just the thermometer that was defective, and NOPE :nope: just me! Temp was 98.8 after being up for a while...don't know what is going on, but I'm thinking its not a good sign...if it was stuck like this and elevated more I wouldn't be worried, but this cant be good:nope:

How are you doing today?...I'm going to take a gander at your chart here right now:thumbup: hopefully SPIKE!:hugs:

I really still think that could definitely be an implantation dip! But like you said wont know until tomorrow!

my fingers are double crossed for you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: to you!!

Do you check your cervix at all? I know it means nothing and cm means nothing...so I don't know why I keep doing it. Anyway, I checked this morning in the shower and went I knelt over, I noticed some tenderness on my right side. Who knows. I'm just praying for a spike tomorrow. A BIG spike. Told DH that temp took a big nose dive today. Told him it is the toss of a coin right now. If it is going to start, I wish it would just come. Still having some weird LIGHT cramps here and there. Sometimes just feels like gas bubbles again.

Here is something really weird though. So, I woke up around 4:00am with severe abdominal pain. This isn't the first time I have gotten it. I've had them off and on over the last 10 years. I've had them so bad that I swear my insides are just going to burst. I get hot and sweat poors off me and I even throw up. I have gone to the doctor for it before and the last BIG episode I had, they did a transvaginal ultrasound and could tell it was from a cyst rupturing as they could see still the fluid. The doctor thinks I have endometriosis...but I don't have many of the symptoms.

Anyway, this mornings was one of the more weaker ones I have had but it still woke me up. I didn't want to get up as I knew I had to take my temps in a couple of hours. So I just laid in bed and let it pass. It typically passes in 5 to 10 minutes or so. So it passed like it always does and I felt back to sleep. I know it means nothing as this was happening while on birth control pills. So....not a little nugget burrowing into his new home.

Do you check your cervix at all? I know it means nothing and cm means nothing...so I don't know why I keep doing it. Anyway, I checked this morning in the shower and went I knelt over, I noticed some tenderness on my right side. Who knows. I'm just praying for a spike tomorrow. A BIG spike. Told DH that temp took a big nose dive today. Told him it is the toss of a coin right now. If it is going to start, I wish it would just come. Still having some weird LIGHT cramps here and there. Sometimes just feels like gas bubbles again.

Here is something really weird though. So, I woke up around 4:00am with severe abdominal pain. This isn't the first time I have gotten it. I've had them off and on over the last 10 years. I've had them so bad that I swear my insides are just going to burst. I get hot and sweat poors off me and I even throw up. I have gone to the doctor for it before and the last BIG episode I had, they did a transvaginal ultrasound and could tell it was from a cyst rupturing as they could see still the fluid. The doctor thinks I have endometriosis...but I don't have many of the symptoms.

Anyway, this mornings was one of the more weaker ones I have had but it still woke me up. I didn't want to get up as I knew I had to take my temps in a couple of hours. So I just laid in bed and let it pass. It typically passes in 5 to 10 minutes or so. So it passed like it always does and I felt back to sleep. I know it means nothing as this was happening while on birth control pills. So....not a little nugget burrowing into his new home.

You never know what it could be! I mean I have to feel like any time you wake up from that weird stomach sensation its a good thing!....you know as well as I do that you can definitely implant at 10dpo so I really hope this is happening for you! fx!! Hope your temp spikes tomorrow!!!!!

I have been having dizzy spells today and slight cramping...had a bit of a lose BM which I have been constipated feeling with gas...so I don't know Im kind of thinking this all just means AF is around the corner for me! Especially with my temps being so weird....I will definitely be checking your chart first thing tomorrow AM!! Would love to see you get that spike!

:dust: to you! :hugs:

I'd be excited if it was a new pain...but most definitely not. My doctor tells me "that amount of abdominal pain that comes and goes like that is not normal." However, we cannot pinpoint ANY pattern to it. And I've had a couple right after I've gotten up in the mornings (actually happened while in the shower) but all of the rest happen while I'm sleeping. Super weird.

Do you normally get loose bm right before af? I'm crossing my fingers that you aren't out yet!

I forgot to ask you....did you do anything after bd, like elevating hips, etc?

I'd be excited if it was a new pain...but most definitely not. My doctor tells me "that amount of abdominal pain that comes and goes like that is not normal." However, we cannot pinpoint ANY pattern to it. And I've had a couple right after I've gotten up in the mornings (actually happened while in the shower) but all of the rest happen while I'm sleeping. Super weird.

Do you normally get loose bm right before af? I'm crossing my fingers that you aren't out yet!

I forgot to ask you....did you do anything after bd, like elevating hips, etc?

actually no I don't usually get it until a few days into AF?....but I have been SUPER gassy and not really able to go the last few days so I'm SERIOUSLY bloated haha and lots of gas so I'm wondering if maybe it just got so backed up it had to come out lol...it wasn't a very large amount, and being in the medical field I know if you are truly constipated sometimes when you finally go it is lose because its just some of it squeezing by the rest that couldn't get out lol (gross I know)

I haven't ever really tried to check my cervix cause im not really sure how to?...I know that's nuts and I am a RN, but its not something anyone really teaches you?! haha :dohh:

after BD I usually just try to lay there for at least 15 minutes...I was told not to get up and go to the bathroom or anything and try not to move around for at least that long, but then I have read some places that it doesn't really matter cause if the "swimmers" are in they are going to swim! lol so ya....

how about you did you do anything special?

If I am out this cycle I think I am going to try that preseed stuff....I often worry that I might not have enough CM during O to get the little :spermy: up to where it needs to go and I have heard a lot of girls have success with that

again probably not for me but its just another one of those little things I can control so why not?

lol any other symptoms for you today?!

I think I might cave in a test tomorrow morning...maybe not, but I know I will sunday for sure!

so ill try to get on an let you know how that goes! fx for us both!

:dust: GODS PLEASE LET US GET BFP's!!:hugs:

Hoping these new signs are positive for you!!!!

I tried pulling out everything I could possibly think of. I was only having watery cm so I bought preseed this month and used it. I wasn't sure how much to use and somewhere I saw that it said to start out with 2 (there is an applicator that has numbers on it....starts with 1 and goes up to whatever number). So, that's what I did. I used it for 4 days. And I would lay for anywhere from 10-20 minutes with my hips elevated before I got up. I agree....I have heard the same in that the little swimmers are going to get there, but why not give them more of a chance.

So, between the preseed, nailing the timing perfectly, and elevating my hips every time, I don't know what else to do. As my doctor said, the next thing we would need to check is dh. I feel so bad about that :( I don't want anything to be wrong with him!!!

I've had a light headache off and on and extremely bloated too. This (being really bloated) happens to me around this time so....just one more sign that af is coming. My low back normally gets super tight and pops if I bend over when af is near....and that too has started.

Depending on what my temperature does tomorrow and Sunday morning, I MAY test Sunday morning. Last month I had a temp drop on 10dpo and 11 it went up .3 degrees and stayed the same temp on 12dpo before finally dropping back to coverline on the day of af. My chart for the end of my lp this month is resembling last months wayyyy too much.

Keeping my fingers crossed that neither one of us are out yet!

I will definitely try that preseed next cycle! Sounds like it may help but we will see lol

Dh might have to do the test as well....i did feel bad about it but if there is something going on then at least we will know and can consider what options we have depending on the result! An answer is an answer regardless of what it is you know?

I did everything i could this month so hope Im not out but just can't shake the feeling that i am.

Fx for you!!! Hoping for a major temp spike for us both tomorrow! !!!!!!!!

So...too much information. Not sure if I should be excited or upset. When I went to bathroom I noticed cm had a tint to it. Some of it looked light brown. Well...went to the bathroom, wiped and had stretchy cm (had a little of that brown tint to it....and a SMALL amount of red. I mean super super small spot.) I've had this before and af ends up coming but I don't ever remember it this early. Normally it's only the day of or before af. Hmmmmmm.

Saw your temp drop. Hoping it's late implantation for you. Mine went up just a little bit but nothing to be excited over. I'm getting a little brown tinge when wiping....it's just a matter of time before she makes her appearance. I'll probably only be on if something good happens...Although I'll keep checking your chart. I had a little break down today so I need to just take some time away. My best friend sent me a picture of her positive pregnancy test last night. I really am excited for her and she's one of the few that I can actually be happy for.

I think your tinges with the sweet smell is a great sign!!! Especially with your temp rise today! I think it will continue to climb and you will get your bfp!

Im pretty sure i am out...i think my temp drop is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to low to be any kind of plantation dip and because i wasn't 100% sure when i ovulated tomorrow could be aunt flow for sure and i usually drop then come back up the next day then the witch shows :(

Im so sorry about your good/bad news....i know how hard that is...keep your head up though...i truly think you might be sending her a picture of your bfp in a few days!!!!! :hugs:

The witch got me....never even tested due to my temp dropping so much yesterday and then again this morning.

Hope you have better news!

Hang in there! :hugs:

Sorry to hear the witch got you :( I'm sure I'll be joining you today. Been spotting since Friday....so it's anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"