1 DPO and PRAYING this is my cycle...dreading this TWW anyone with me?!

on to yet another cycle....I'm starting to think its never going to happen for me

maybe ill start feeling better about it once she is gone...we will see!

Hope she doesn't get you too! :dust:

I'm feeling the exact same way! I even had a discussion with DH about how it just seems like everyone else is getting pregnant so easily. I've been hoping "this was the month" for the last 7 months whereas he has really only gotten into it the last 2 months....so there isn't as much heartbreak for him yet. However, he is getting there. He did admit this morning that he was sad that this wasn't our month.

I'm slowly but surely gaining my positivity back. Now, if af would just hurry up and start so that I'm not thinking "okay, WHEN ARE YOU COMING?!?!?!" I think I'd finally accept it all and move on.

I'm feeling the exact same way! I even had a discussion with DH about how it just seems like everyone else is getting pregnant so easily. I've been hoping "this was the month" for the last 7 months whereas he has really only gotten into it the last 2 months....so there isn't as much heartbreak for him yet. However, he is getting there. He did admit this morning that he was sad that this wasn't our month.

I'm slowly but surely gaining my positivity back. Now, if af would just hurry up and start so that I'm not thinking "okay, WHEN ARE YOU COMING?!?!?!" I think I'd finally accept it all and move on.

I completely understand how you feel! As soon as my temp took that HUGE dip on Saturday I said to myself Im not even going to waste a test and sure enough AF came yesterday.

DH seems to think it is just "not that easy" for everyone and our time will come but after a year of trying I'm feeling not so great about it :nope:

I really only started temping 3 cycles ago which has been very helpful as at least I know I am ovulating and I guess that is a reason to try for a couple more cycles and if it still doesn't happen I guess we will head back to the doc!

I really hope she doesn't show for you and you get your BFP! But I promise I will be here to go through another 50 cycles with you if that is what it takes lol (but seriously lets HOPE NOT!!!!!)

:hugs: Trying to get back to positive here!

Malinko you are still above coverline!!! you never know you might get that BFP!

Well...af has definitely made her presence. It's like she knew I didn't want her to come and is mad at me now!!! DH is being so supportive. I'm blessed with such a great husband.

I was thinking of stepping away and just relaxing this month. However, the doctor has said our next step is to have dh tested and he's ready to jump on board and get that test done...so I guess I'll be calling the doctor's office tomorrow.

Well...af has definitely made her presence. It's like she knew I didn't want her to come and is mad at me now!!! DH is being so supportive. I'm blessed with such a great husband.

I was thinking of stepping away and just relaxing this month. However, the doctor has said our next step is to have dh tested and he's ready to jump on board and get that test done...so I guess I'll be calling the doctor's office tomorrow.

So sorry :hugs:

At least he is willing to get tested too! that could be VERY useful information! Please let me know how it goes as I believe that will be our next step also!

Here's to some extra strength and :dust: to us both!

Hang in there sister....I am feeling a little more positive today fx it sticks around!:flower:

You hang in there too!!! I'm making myself a list of things that I need/want to do over the next couple of weeks to hopefully keep me as relaxed as possible. My favorite thing in the world is to have my back rubbed so DH has been rubbing my back in the evenings. I even had a glass of wine last night. Got a good nights rest but man....af is not being gentle to me.

Calling my doctor this morning to see what to do. I think I told you this, but he is leaving in a month. So, I think that is why DH is willing to move forward and wants to. If we don't, I'm afraid not being an "established" patient with someone, we will have to wait then until at least a year of trying, which he doesn't want to wait.

I'm sure our positivity will only build over the next couple of weeks. Then, it may be a little questionable :wacko: haha!

Have a good day!

You hang in there too!!! I'm making myself a list of things that I need/want to do over the next couple of weeks to hopefully keep me as relaxed as possible. My favorite thing in the world is to have my back rubbed so DH has been rubbing my back in the evenings. I even had a glass of wine last night. Got a good nights rest but man....af is not being gentle to me.

Calling my doctor this morning to see what to do. I think I told you this, but he is leaving in a month. So, I think that is why DH is willing to move forward and wants to. If we don't, I'm afraid not being an "established" patient with someone, we will have to wait then until at least a year of trying, which he doesn't want to wait.

I'm sure our positivity will only build over the next couple of weeks. Then, it may be a little questionable :wacko: haha!

Have a good day!

I know! I hear you! This rollercoaster ride makes us all CRAZY:wacko: but heck who isn't?! Being normal isn't fun lol

I hope the tests go well! Definitely let me know! I am going to try to take a few extra vitamins and such to see if anything helps and get DH taking a multivitamin as well as I have ready it can really help produce good quality sperm!

I'm also going to try preseed! Lucky me lol....hopefully it makes the difference! are you going to keep using it?

Hope your days is great and before you know it we will be talking about how much BD-ing we are doing and hoping to ovulate on time and then back in that stupid TWW....

One of these cycles will be our time! :hugs:
I just have a feeling:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back