• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1 DPO and Symptoms ?

PortlandGirl

Reaction score
New here but very happy to be here. This is the first month my husband and I are really trying ( charting and such) - we are really hoping for a girl so we did the BD 9 times ( over the course of a week - 2.5 days before OD) - it is the Shettles Method we are trying out

Is it crazy that to have symptoms after one DPO ? I woke up in the middle of the night super amount of nausea and again today. Also my CM is not normal - usually it is egg white and tons of it. For the last 2 days it has been super watery and stringy. Am I just over thinking this whole thing?

Symptoms at 1dpo are more likely attributable to O than to a pregnancy. At 1dpo, your egg might not even have fertilized yet. Perhaps your body is just responding differently this time around. Although some people do just "know" when they are pregnant. Cant rule anything out! Good luck!

1 dpo here too not having any symptoms but just wanted to follow someone in 2ww!! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"