1 dpo and trying pineapple core

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
So as in the title I'm 1 dpo and trying the pineapple core theory!

It's supposed to help you inplant

You take it 1-5 dpo a piece daily

Bring it on

Anyone else 1dpo

I am 1 dpo today and also trying the pinapple core :) it worked for me my last 2 pregnancies!

Wow did not know this. So u eat pineapple? Xx

Yer :)
You are meant to cut a whole pinapple into 5 equal slices and eat a slice a day from 1-5dpo. Something in the core is meant to be good for implantation!

I just ate my first slice :-D
I have only ever tried it twice and both those times I got a bfp!!

I'm gonna give this a whirl too :) Thanks ladies and baby dust to all x

I am 1dpo today. Might try it from tomorrow. Isn't the core very hard to eat?

Yer :)
You are meant to cut a whole pinapple into 5 equal slices and eat a slice a day from 1-5dpo. Something in the core is meant to be good for implantation!

I just ate my first slice :-D
I have only ever tried it twice and both those times I got a bfp!!

hi im 1dpo had iui yesterday :) so silly question would i cut my pineapple into 5 thick slices? and keep the core to eat right? i love the core i was on a pineapple binge a few weeks ago. good to hear it worked for you!

The core is yummy day 3 Tomo for me! Anyone else cramped since ov x

Hi girls mind if I chime in? I am also doing the pineapple thing and we did smep this cycle so all my fingers and toes are crossed. Laura--no its just the core that you are supposed to eat from 1-5 dpo. I learned this yesterday from hayley.

Yer I like the core, it's a bit harder than the rest but still edible! I eat the whole thing :) not just the core.

I'm eating my first quarter now on 2dpo. I don't think it is ripe though as it is very hard :cry:

i was told the core can bring on contractions and its suppose to be everything but the core that u eat?

i did pinapple and 4-5 brazil nuts during 2ww and it worked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->