1 dpo and trying pineapple core

Great news Hayley!!

Mom2sam no I'm terrified to test :(

Hayley - how exciting!! Congrats!! Another pinapple success :-D

Cutie - spotting can definitely be normal! You should test again to see if it's getting darker! I totally understand being scared tho! Sending hugs and positive thoughts xx

Hayley i totally see it on pink dye test!

Cutie i too panicked but everything turned out fine fx crossed for you hun if it's not heavy painfull or with clots i'm sure it's all perfectly normal hun x

A huge congrats Hayley hoping the pineapple has worked for me too

Congrats girls!!

I am not sure if I will have a chance this month but I should be ovulating any day now if I haven't already but I am sick (ear infection, sinuses) and we only BDd a few days ago. Hopefully we can get some BD in tmrw just so we have a chance!

So I'm thinking...Do you girls think then if you eat pineapple/core later on after you've implanted would it abort the baby?? I had another chemical last month and when I was looking through my notes I ate a ton of pineapple around 14-17DPO and lost the bean on the 18/19DPO :cry:
Obviously this was before I read this thread and I had no clue pineapple was so important/dangerous in different times of your cycle. I feel terrible.

Hi quick update 9dpo tested with frer & ic & bfn fx crossed for everyone else x

Hiya Ladies:)

Hayley- congrats on your :bfp: pineapple core has yet again proved to work!

Mom2sam- 9dpo is still very early!! Stop testing and give the hcg a chance to build up*wink wink*

Wannabemomy- please don't blame yourself about your loss! I've read so many women eating pineapple throughout their pregnancy without anything happening. The way I see it is, if its not meant to be, its not! Your loss was heartbreaking, but it happened for a reason. If you feel that it is the pineapple that caused your loss, try not to eat it way after ovulation, rather stick to the 5 days after Ovulation. I hope you get your rainbow baby! Fx for you hun :hugs:

Thanks ladies so this cycle I did this

Hubby took conception pills and zinc I did also we used concieve plus and pineapple core xxxx

Hi ladies!!!

I don't know if this helped but I ate the pineapple core on 6dpo only!!!

this morning I got a BFP!!!! I'm 2 days late!

I hope this baby sticks!!! Thank you Lord :)

Attachments

• 20140526_110313 (2).jpg
    20140526_110313 (2).jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 11
Congrats PrayingLady!!! Could just be coincidence, but ya never know! Go PINEAPPLES!!!!!!!!!

Hayley thankyou for sharing hun, what is the zinc for? Congrats to everyone wishing u all h&h 9 months x

Congrats to the ladies with bfps!

Can someone explain to me how the pineapple core works?

Hunni- its quite simple actually! You cut the pineapple core out and cut it into 5 pieces. Then starting at 1dpo- 5dpo, you eat 1 piece of the pineapple core. That's it! The core can sometimes be hard, but hey, when your ttc, you'll try anything! The core contains bromelain that supposedly helps with implantation. Try google-ing pineapple core and ttc, you'll get more info on it. Hth:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->