1 dpo and trying pineapple core

I have always eaten the whole pinapple not just the core and it worked for me :)

I have always eaten the whole pinapple not just the core and it worked for me :)

I did the same, ate the whole pineapple! I cut mine into slices and just ate it like that! I just mentioned how they say online how you should do it! Not to say anyone should follow the internets way(I didn't, neither did you, lol).

I just cut done flesh away and then cut into 5 slices

I love pineapple x

Same here Hayley! I love pineapple too! A lot more yummier if you eat the whole thing!

Well girlies I am what I believe to be 1DPO, we BD yesterday and it was hurting my cervix? And I also had cramping on right side and 1 spot of red blood which I've never noticed to happen before but that's what I'm considering O day even though I had EWCM for about 4 days prior.

I cut up my pineapple yesterday (and had a few bites...oops)
Today is 1DPO so I will be having my first official slice w/ core! Yay!

Thanks girls!!! I just hope we BDd enough/at the right time this month...

We really only did it on I think CD10 and CD14 and I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday on CD14 but don't know for sure. I had EWCM both times (and sex drive went up) so I know it was somewhere around that time lol

Fingers crossed!!

Hi there! I've been reading your posts and had a question about the pineapple theory. I went to the store and they actually had pineapple core in a separate package so I bought that. It was the harder core part plus a ring of regular pineapple around it. I just cut the whole thing into 5 slices and are one core and all. Is that correct? Was I just supposed to eat the core? Does it still work if you eat the core and the regular pineapple part?

One other thing. I'm not quite sure when I ovulated. I thought it was Sunday but my temps were pretty low today and I was having a lot of cramping so maybe it happened today. I'm either on O day or day 1 or 2 today. Was it fine to start eating it today if I'm unsure of O day?

I'm sorry if I seem dense but I'm a little obsessive this cycle. Thanks for any help and information!

Also, congrats on all your BFP's!!

lilsoybean -
I cut up the pineapple into rings with core and pineapple into 5 slices too so that I don't waste any pineapple and also the core doesn't taste that great so I mix it with a bite of pineapple ;)

I also am not positive when O day was and had a bit of it on O day (yesterday) and had my first official piece today so I guess 1DPO. I've also read another forum somewhere that suggested to do it between 3-6DPO only as baby would typically implant around 6-12DPO. Last cycle I just so happened to eat pineapple (some core too but not intentially) on 14-16DPO and had a chemical on 17DPO...Who knows really!?

Also...I read that sunflower seeds also help with implantation?

Hey girls! Congrats on all the bfps!! I have been mia being bitter just so angry that not only did I get af but 2 days early. Im to the point of giving up and if it happens it happens if not oh well. Its one of those things in life you cant really do anything about and I am so emotionally drained from all of it. Just wanted to say congrats to you girls!!!

So sorry you are feeling down :-( it will happen for you and when it does it will be so special. Hold onto the hope but try not to put too much pressure on urself. Sending hugs xx

Thanks jbaby I am starting to wonder if we can have babies together....I have 2 from a previous relationship but he doesnt have any. I got pregnant but had a miscarriage so that means if it happened once it WILL happen again right? ?

Yes I definitely think it will happen again! Means his swimmers are ok which is good and if you've already had two then you can definitely carry so it's just a matter of time!

I was told that having chemicals was in a weird way a "good" thing because it means that you are able to get pregnant...If you've had 2 kids already then you can definitely carry so I wouldn't worry.
Me on the other hand I've had 3 chemicals and have no children yet :cry:

My two are from a previous marriage thats what scares me. My fiance dosent have any so I wonder if there is a problem with him.
Im sorry wannabeamommy about your issues and I hope they get resolved and you have your rainbow

Today should be my last day but since I started a day early, I'm going to save a little piece for tomorrow. Good luck!

I am 2 dpo today. I'm shying away from fresh pineapple right now because I have a stomach ulcer. But I did get some Bromeline pills. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"