1 dpo, anybody want to be tww buddies?

krissie328

Reaction score
As the title says I'm 1dpo today. Just wanting someone to wait it out with.

I plan to start testing on the 24th. :)

:hi:1dpo here too. Lets wait it out together. I am not gonna test soon though. I am planning to wait till I am late. Of course if I have very obvious signs may be test at 12dpo.

Yay! Buddies to wait it out with.

I am crampy today. I wish I had wrote down my symptoms with DS.

I wish I had written down my symptoms with my kids, too. All I remember from early pregnancy with Seraphina was that I was super emotional. Have no idea when that started though, probably pretty early. I wasn't keeping track of ovulation with her and I wasn't TTC when I got pregnant with Aiden or Mady, so I have no symptoms to compare to from them, either.

I have no symptoms to report at all so far. I'm already impatient for it to get to testing day, though. :haha:

I wish I had written down my symptoms with my kids, too. All I remember from early pregnancy with Seraphina was that I was super emotional. Have no idea when that started though, probably pretty early. I wasn't keeping track of ovulation with her and I wasn't TTC when I got pregnant with Aiden or Mady, so I have no symptoms to compare to from them, either.

I have no symptoms to report at all so far. I'm already impatient for it to get to testing day, though. :haha:

Same here. I did right down but, not daywise so they are of no use.

2dpo here. The only symptoms I had with my son was sore boobs from like 9dpo

Hey! I think I'm right along with you! I am sure I ovulated on July 14 (CD 19). Here is my chart, what do you think?? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957

Hey! I think I'm right along with you! I am sure I ovulated on July 14 (CD 19). Here is my chart, what do you think?? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957

It looks promising, hopefully you get your crosshairs soon.

2dpo here. The only symptoms I had with my son was sore boobs from like 9dpo

Oh I remember the most insanely crazy sore bbs with DS. I was miserable most of first tri with them.

Thankfully the cramping has eased up today. I am 2 dpo. I will start with progesterone tonight.

Hi can i join? :) i think i am 1-2 dpo,feeling very optimistic for this cycle, if no BFP this month I am starting genera next cycle. GL ladies!! Let's get these BFP 's!!

I have a ton of ICs and I always test way too early :haha: I will probably start testing on the 23rd/24th until AF or BFP. This will be #2, I have an almost 3 year old boy :)

Yea me too, I am trying to hold out until the 24th at 10 dpo. But I know those ic call my name so I will probably start at 8 dpo.

This will be my number 2. We have a one year old ds.

This WILL be our month!! :D are you wanting either gender in particular more? Im hoping for a little girl, but would be just as happy for my boy to have a brother :)

I'm exactly the same. I want a little girl but would be happy with another boy. I have had the feeling for awhile I'm going to be the mother of boys. But something about this month feels like a girl. I guess we will see if I get my bfp.

This WILL be our month!! :D are you wanting either gender in particular more? Im hoping for a little girl, but would be just as happy for my boy to have a brother :)

I love your optimism!

I have this feeling that OH and I will have a boy first and that's kind of what I'm hoping for. I want to have one of each with my OH (my three kids are from my previous marriage) but I'm hoping for a boy first. This is partially because my OH and I have already agreed on a boy's name but can't for the life of us agree on a girl's name. :haha:

We have a name for both picked out. That sure takes a lot of stress off us. Dh really wants a girl. Especially since I think this will be our last. But I know he would love another little boy too.

We possibly have a name picked for a girl (elizabeth annemarie) but not a boy yet. My OH said khalel (supermans name :haha: weve been NTNP for 3 years now, I try to stay optimistic each month! :) !
Aidensmom we wanted a boy first too, if we do have a girl she needs a big brother protecter <3 I can't wait to start seeing everyones tests :) :babydust: are you ladies charting/temping? Any additional measures to conceive?

I didn't temp this month. But I did use a little conceive plus the day of my positive opk. I will also be starting natural progesterone cream tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->