1 dpo, need tww buddies. 1 BFP

calm81

Reaction score
Hey TTC people, I'm 1 dpo and embarking on my TWT (two week torture) and would love to have some symptom spotting buddies to make this wait a little bit more interesting--even if it doesn't lead to BFP.

I'm trying for my 3rd child, youngest is 2.5 years old. Yesterday DH and I BD really early in the morning and by evening I felt pinching. This morning I had pinching on my left side and by 4 pm it was pinching with cramping.

The only thing that is confusing me is that today I noticed some ewcm, not an abundance, but it was noticeable. Soooo, just incase I'm going to DTD tonight, just to be safe. My bb's are not in pain but slightly sore. BLOATED. Eh hem, gassy.

Starting now and til the :bfp: I'm going to update my tww journey on this post. If the symptoms I list everyday lead to a BFP, then it will help a future TTC'er symptom check.

Baby Dust!!:dust:

Today marks 2dpo, and only thing experienced is ewcm--I know I ovulated two days ago :wacko:

It's really early where I'm at ( 6:43 a.m) so I will update later today if any thing out of the ordinary happens with my body. Although, my nipples are dark really dark and have little bumps surrounding them.

Okay, good morning. Last night I experienced some random sharp pinches like a knife was aimlessly poking at me--went to bed later and forgot to update on here.

Now, here's 3 DPO symptoms.

My BB's WOW, they're sore, especially the nipples--very tender when rubbed. I still have the left side cramping feeling like AF but more focused on the left side. Yesterday I had some EWCM but I'm dry right now, if changes later in the day I will update. I don't know if this is important but Montgomery Tubercles are present. I've had them without being pregnant but not a monthly occurrence.

This one is hard to explain, but since 1 DPO I can feel cramping on the very top part of my thigh that's near my womanly area and it has been pretty consistent and similar to AF crampy feeling, you know? Also, leg cramps upper half.

:dust:

UPDATE*** Okay, I've been peeing NON stop and only had a bottle of water and a few sips of decaf Iced coffee since 8:30 a.m, I mean every 25 minutes I have a full tank, this happened yesterday aswell but I chaulked it up to having a lot of sodium and 4 bottles of water, now not too sure. Also, TMI: yellow stretchy CM <---not too sure about what that means :shrug:

Okay, good morning. Last night I experienced some random sharp pinches like a knife was aimlessly poking at me--went to bed later and forgot to update on here.

Now, here's 3 DPO symptoms.

My BB's WOW, they're sore, especially the nipples--very tender when rubbed. I still have the left side cramping feeling like AF but more focused on the left side. Yesterday I had some EWCM but I'm dry right now, if changes later in the day I will update. I don't know if this is important but Montgomery Tubercles are present. I've had them without being pregnant but not a monthly occurrence.

This one is hard to explain, but since 1 DPO I can feel cramping on the very top part of my thigh that's near my womanly area and it has been pretty consistent and similar to AF crampy feeling, you know? Also, leg cramps upper half.

:dust:

UPDATE*** Okay, I've been peeing NON stop and only had a bottle of water and a few sips of decaf Iced coffee since 8:30 a.m, I mean every 25 minutes I have a full tank, this happened yesterday aswell but I chaulked it up to having a lot of sodium and 4 bottles of water, now not too sure. Also, TMI: yellow stretchy CM <---not too sure about what that means :shrug:

Hope you have your bfp! I experienced some of that thigh/vagina pain that you are describing.

Today I am 8dpo. And I don't want to test until I am 12 then 14 then 16 until AF or BFP

Today I am 8dpo. And I don't want to test until I am 12 then 14 then 16 until AF or BFP

:dust::dust:

Good approach, but I know I can't go that long before testing, hehe, 10 dpo is my testing day. That day I got a positive for my son and will do it again. I hope you get your BFP!!!

4 DPO

Today I woke up and my nipples are still sore to touch and NOW they're darker then the original darkness I experienced before with the Montgomery's tubercles still there.

Very vivid dreams last night, and a few times pregnancy was mentioned.

Also, I completely forgot to mention this symptom I've had for two days and it's still present, ROAD MAP on my chest, haha. Prominent veins all over breast.

Last night I dozed off watching a good show at 6:00 p.m, I can NEVER FALL ASLEEP that early. That's it for now, will update again later if anything new happens considering it's early morning.

I broked down and test. Bfn but I'm convinced enough I see something so I won't get my hopes up (yeah right) and wait a few more days. I have sore boobs but that's because we BD and I like when OH pinch and squeeze them. ( tmi ) but I feel some pains in my stomach that haven't been there before.. don't know how low or how high that I should associate with pain so tomorrow I will tell again.

Yes. The dreams. I had that last night! I dreamt that I spit on a pregnancy test and it was positive immediately. Hope that becomes the case in a few day :) tomorrow I'm 10dpo and I get bloodword and sonogram done because my endocrinologist is amazing. So maybe we will hear by blood first.

I broked down and test. Bfn but I'm convinced enough I see something so I won't get my hopes up (yeah right) and wait a few more days. I have sore boobs but that's because we BD and I like when OH pinch and squeeze them. ( tmi ) but I feel some pains in my stomach that haven't been there before.. don't know how low or how high that I should associate with pain so tomorrow I will tell again.

You're way too early for a BFP, it could happen but rare. When I was trying for my son I took a test at 4 dpo haha. I know the temptation to test!! :haha:

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

Lol. I mean 9dpo. As if that makes it much better. But with bloodwork tomoorow at 10dpo. And urine I can only hope it goes well :)

I'm 3 dpo today and no symptoms yet to report. I'm very hopeful this is gonna be my cycle. It's lucky #7 :) Fx for you ladies

Goodluck hotmess!!!!

Also, wanted to update my 4 dpo symtoms.

For the last few hours I have this burning sensation/cramping in pelvic/uterus region followed by a few bathroom trips to notice yellow/white tinged STRETCHY cm. :wacko: Dunno.

I am 3dpo today, so a day behind you. I have no symptoms yet other than a sharp temperature rise this morning. It was 0.5 degrees higher than my temp the day after O.

I am 3dpo today, so a day behind you. I have no symptoms yet other than a sharp temperature rise this morning. It was 0.5 degrees higher than my temp the day after O.

It's fine that you have no symptoms, I think the "symptoms" are probably progesterone :cry: I've been reading more into it and I've read that it produces the SAME symptoms as pms and ovulation. The only thing that's keeping me optimistic is that I feel like my progesterone levels are HIGHER than normal from the other cycles. Unless because I'm symptom spotting, I don't recall getting the feelings and signs I've experienced on other cycles, you know?
If I don't get a :bfp: this time around, then I think it's crappy how every month women basically get only a couple days free of these cramps, tender BB's etc. :cry:

Okay, I guess you can say I woke up sad. My "I know it" feeling is going away. Goodluck to you and welcome to the thread, I hope this is your month! The temp rise sounds goooood!!

Good morning all,

5 DPO here. Sore Montgomery's tubercles and nipples still. Frequent urination and vivid dream. Still have a very dull cramping sensation on my left side area, before it was stronger and now it's a bit duller. Last night I had a burning sensation there, wonder what that meant. I know I have no infections.

I woke up pessimistic about this thinking it's just progesterone symptoms that I'm reading about--thinks maybe I need to stop researching symptoms--but I feel that the levels may be higher this cycle and may just be a good sign?

As always, it's early where I'm at and new symptoms or recurring ones sprout around noon or towards the evening so I will UPDATE as the day goes.

The burning sensation is BACK and in the same spot, left side.
What is the burning crampy feeling? I don't recall having that, then again I wasn't paying any attention when not trying to conceive.

If I don't end up with a BFP after all these symptoms I'm having I VOW TO NEVER, EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, READ INTO SYMPTOMS UNTIL THAT TEST PROVES POSITIVE!!!!:growlmad:

Who am I kidding, can't help but to symptom spot, it's the only entertainment during the tww, it just makes you an emotional reck when a bfp isn't a result. :wacko:

I hate this, AGAIN, why the burning/crampy feeling on the left side?? I know I ovulated on the left side, the left side has been the main focus for cramping and twinges since O day, but the burning feeling?? Okay, I'm babbling now.:blush:

4dpo no symptoms. Yesterday I did notice my forehead was peeling. My husband noticed it too and I said it was probably from being out in the sun..although last time I was in the sun for an extended amount of time was a week ago. Of course I couldn't help thinking maybe it was an early symptom. Anyone know about dry peeling skin being a sign of pregnancy? I'm trying not to drive myself crazy this tww ha!

4dpo no symptoms. Yesterday I did notice my forehead was peeling. My husband noticed it too and I said it was probably from being out in the sun..although last time I was in the sun for an extended amount of time was a week ago. Of course I couldn't help thinking maybe it was an early symptom. Anyone know about dry peeling skin being a sign of pregnancy? I'm trying not to drive myself crazy this tww ha!

The peeling skin is a new one, sorry I can't help you there. Although, it's a old wives tale that if you're pregnant with a girl they steal your beauty--way to early for that to happen, but in the tww anything goes, haha. :winkwink:

Before I start 6 DPO symptoms, I wanna add more from last night while I was in class and didn't have a chance to log on here.

Burning/warm sensation on left side uterus. More cramping on only left side and a few times in the center but NEVER the right side. TMI: Gassy! I was sooo gassy last night that it gave me gas cramps--like I needed anymore types of cramps. :dohh:

6 DPO

Woke up to yellow tinged lotiony type cm, except it could somewhat stretch a centimeter if I put my finger on it it would attempt to stretch then release a centimeter after. Hmm.

Also, extra sneezing this morning assoiciated with a runny nose, I had a flu/cold thingy when I had aunt flow this past cycle and it lasted a week, so I hope I'm not getting sick again, no allergies.

Nipples are still sore with the Montgomery tubercles with them. I'm mainly curious about the constant left side twinge and cramps, and burning/warm sensation. Since 1 dpo the left side is the only spot with the burning starting 4 dpo. This wait is torture.

I will update later, but I have a busy day ahead so not sure when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->