1 DPO (Nov 10), AF due Thanksgiving

Mrs.Wells

Reaction score
Today is 1 DPO although I still had a pos OPK this morning (3rd day in a row), but based on CM I believe yesterday was the day. Hubby is on testosterone shots (which he has recently stopped taking) that is cause low sperm count. We had him take an at home sperm count and it came back normal, but put him on FertileAid just in case and we also used preseed. Soooo, with all that fingers crossed.

Anyone want to join? I am due for AF on Thanksgiving, but most likely will test around 7/8 DPO because I have zero patience. lol

Great! Welcome! I am pretty horrible with the tww. I just want to KNOW already. Lol And I try not to symptom spot but I always do.

Maybe in therr with u girls..... my boobs are killing mee

MINE TOO! Especially my nipples. I am only a couple days past O (if I o'd when I did last month...no idea, and FF is not telling I guess!) and my nipples are so sore, I can't touch them.
I get boob pain in PMS. My boobs hurt pretty much from O to AF. But my nipples? That's something new!

My nipples hurt too, but I think it is from over use. lol I am feeling frustrated because this is now my fourth day of positive OPKs. I remember having an issue with them when I tried them with my first baby, but with the opposite problem -- I never had a positive one. Maybe I should switch to charting next cycle if we are not preggers.

My nipples hurt too, but I think it is from over use. lol I am feeling frustrated because this is now my fourth day of positive OPKs. I remember having an issue with them when I tried them with my first baby, but with the opposite problem -- I never had a positive one. Maybe I should switch to charting next cycle if we are not preggers.

I did only charting last cycle and thought I might be missing something, so I did both this cycle. Honestly, I think the charting is better...but that is just my opinion. The OPK seems to rely on your LH level being detectable and from what I have read, lots of women ovulate without a really strong LH surge.

It's confusing!

I thought maybe my nipples were sore from overuse as well (in the BD department...lol) but it's been like three days now and they are still really sore. When I was walking down the hallway at work earlier, I was in my head saying "ouchie!" with every step.

Okay girls as im reading sore bbs are a good sign that progesterone kicked in (after o) so lets hope! I barely got a rise and i hope it was a delayed o rise because we haven't bded!

Okay girls as im reading sore bbs are a good sign that progesterone kicked in (after o) so lets hope! I barely got a rise and i hope it was a delayed o rise because we haven't bded!

Well that's good to know! :thumbup:

Hey ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join in. AF is due 11/25, but still not sure of O date and didn't want to spend money on kits just yet. I have tried many different calendars and calculators though and it seems to be anywhere from 11/4 to 11/14.. So who knows! Seems like I'm on the same cycle of you ladies though. Good luck everyone!!

Yes welcome! The more the merrier! I am still so confused. Day 5 of positive opks and watery cm. Top opk is sat and bottom today. I still think I o'd on sat because that was the day I had tons of ewcm. I know you are supposed to stop after the first positive but I am curious if it ever will be negative. Anyway we just keep going at it till then. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
It keeps rotating the picture. Top is the left now. Lol

Girl keep bding a positive is only a surge sometimes we fail to o and out body tries again u maybe almost oing now

Also dunno If u are but stay way from fmu for opks lol they'll drive u nuts and try to test around the same time

How are all you ladies feeling? I know it is still early, but you never know. I feel totally normal. I gave up on the opks, but cervix position is high is back (I am retro) so I know I already ovulated. I wish it occurred to me to check earlier!

I'm feeling good.. Yesterday I was in an insanely good mood, I was actually singing along to my iPod at work! I like my job, but I never am that happy at work. I've felt quite bloated the past few days though. Can't wait for this wait to be over!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->