1 dpo (on 11/19) and hoping

Really nice spike Jezz! Mine went up a little and the gas has arrived. BBs are finally getting some sensations. Things are looking back to normal for me before af. Had a weird dream last night. A whole lot of stuff was going on but in my dream I was still thinking about symptom spotting, lol! I went to the bathroom and all this brown cm started dripping out. I was somewhere where I didn't have and liners or pads so I had to put tissue in panties. It had a little blood mixed in and then it stopped later in the day and all I kept thinking was, 'am I pregnant?'. People were shooting around me and that's what I was thinking about. Totally crazy!!

Good morning.... i am now 6 dpo, i woke up super hot and nauseaus in the middle of the nite, but i have had that before. My boobs arent as tender as i expected, but its still morning.... not much else but still hoping

Oh mybabyluv..... thats a fantastic dream lol,

I have a new "symptom"--- mild period like cramps, they are short lived but there
... heres hoping :)

Ive been having that too when I wake up in the morning or from a nap. Then nothing but a soft pinching pain o. the right

I have a new "symptom"--- mild period like cramps, they are short lived but there
... heres hoping :)

I had cramping on and off last month... I ended up with AF but getting it again. Acutally, this is different pain. Actually a sharper right sided pain only lasts a few seconds here and there. Not sure if I am happy or not and I have NO idea if it means something if anything... :shrug:

Its probably to early for pg symptoms but its nice hoping...
My breasts have become more noticably tender and achey, and my usual insatiable appetite has hit me, lets hope we are experiencing the beginning of implanting

I'm 6pdo today too and have been having mild cramps on and off now since 3dpo this morning really sore bbs like shooting pains for short while.. Nothing much else the nausea has gone and has been replaced with..hunger!!

My temps aren't great either ladies. They are still above the cover line but have not spiked at all. Starting to feel like it's not going to happen for me this month :cry:

Do you have a chart?

My temp ended up going up again today... Waiting for temps everyday is tough but here's to hoping for a higher pattern of temps! Everything seems out of my control, I timed everything as best I could now just have to wait and see if the sperm caught the egg...

Morning ladies - hope you're all not going too crazy with the symptom spotting - I know I am :wacko: Ha

I have added a link to my chart. No sure how reliable it is as this is my first time charting and I only started temping on CD13, post MC so not sure??? CD1 on my chart is the first day I started miscarrying.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated :winkwink: xx

7 dpo today :) still to early in the am for spotting symptoms lol but i will for sure let you know

7 dpo today :) still to early in the am for spotting symptoms lol but i will for sure let you know

any symptoms yet? 7dpo for me has been just a headache so far, a little nausea and more hunger :blush:
the on and off cramping has yet to appear today so far but i usually notice it more at night or when im not doing anything!:shrug:

any symptoms yet? 7dpo for me has been just a headache so far, a little nausea and more hunger :blush:
the on and off cramping has yet to appear today so far but i usually notice it more at night or when im not doing anything!:shrug:

Well my bbs are sore, achey and full, i had night sweats along with some nausea, but those are fairly normal, seems more intense though, but it could be because I am noticing it more... i have had slight cramping but they only last a couple seconds.

I was so anxious at 1 dpo for my wait to be up, now I am scared to find out, the closer i get the more nervous I am

I'm at 10 dpo already!! This holiday has definitely helped keep my mind off of it. I'm a little dizzy this morning and minor cramps started last night. My cervix hasn't dropped yet so there is still hope.

Has anyone tested yet? I want to but am scared of the BFN. My cervix dropped low today so I'm worried that I'm out.... :(

I did this morning. BFN. Temp went down a little and I'm extra bloated and gassy. Feeling really wet and slippery which usually happens right before af. So that's that. Guess I will find out really soon if I am 12 or 9DPO.

I did this morning. BFN. Temp went down a little and I'm extra bloated and gassy. Feeling really wet and slippery which usually happens right before af. So that's that. Guess I will find out really soon if I am 12 or 9DPO.

Your temps still look so good!!! Don't give up! :hugs:

I am going to be CD40/12DPO tomorrow and am so scared to test! I don't think I can do it!

Have you tested at all yet? I have a feeling your temp is going to go up tomorrow. With such a long cycle, how do you know when af is late? I only tested cuz I came across those cheap walmart tests last night and couldn't resist this morning even though I said I wasn't going to until at least Wed. Now I wish I hadn't. I feel very full down, like I need to poop and af cramps will hit me at any minute. Only thing giving me a little hope is that my bbs are more tender today and they usually go back to normal right before the start of af. LOl, keep telling DH to do a booby check cuz he loves the way they feel after O.

Have you tested at all yet? I have a feeling your temp is going to go up tomorrow. With such a long cycle, how do you know when af is late? I only tested cuz I came across those cheap walmart tests last night and couldn't resist this morning even though I said I wasn't going to until at least Wed. Now I wish I hadn't. I feel very full down, like I need to poop and af cramps will hit me at any minute. Only thing giving me a little hope is that my bbs are more tender today and they usually go back to normal right before the start of af. LOl, keep telling DH to do a booby check cuz he loves the way they feel after O.

Thank you, exactly! I have no idea when I am late. My last three cycles were 33, 33 and 48! I am guessing I should go by a 14 day luteal cycle??:shrug: No idea. I hope temps go up tomorrow, oh I hope!!! I haven't tested yet, too scared for a BFN!

Hahaha I was thinking of a boobie check to see if they were bigger, I can't tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->