1 dpo (on 11/19) and hoping

Yeah sometimes I feel it sometimes i can't. Any symptoms so far?

Yeah sometimes I feel it sometimes i can't. Any symptoms so far?

Not really, just 7/8DPO left sided very noticable cramping that has gone away (no IB or temp drop to confirm any implantation though), now just some pulling/bloating in my lower abdomen. I'd love to say my bbs seem more full but just can't tell... I'm hoping for more tomorrow but really not too much.

Mine are usually heavy, full, and sore. Sometimes the whole tww. This time I kept wondering when it was going to start. Then it finally started and now I'm like obsessed with feeling them to see if it's still there, lol! DH doesn't mind checking for me!

Mine are usually heavy, full, and sore. Sometimes the whole tww. This time I kept wondering when it was going to start. Then it finally started and now I'm like obsessed with feeling them to see if it's still there, lol! DH doesn't mind checking for me!

Seriously woke up today and my breast weren't sore but FULL. Temp still ~98. The thing is my cervix doesn't feels so high today. :nope: Not sure what to make of it all..

Our temps look like they did the same thing the last couple days. I'm beginning to think I ovulated later than my chart says. I have an adjusted temp for cd17. Isn't it just horrible waiting to see what your temp does the next day? Before I kept saying please be higher please be higher, now I'm saying please don't go down!

BBs still sore so I think I'm good for the day. Still can't help being scared to go to bathroom and see blood. Extra bloaty again today. Haven't had the usual cramps before af just that full feeling and pinching on my right side.

Did you decide when you're going to test yet?

Our temps look like they did the same thing the last couple days. I'm beginning to think I ovulated later than my chart says. I have an adjusted temp for cd17. Isn't it just horrible waiting to see what your temp does the next day? Before I kept saying please be higher please be higher, now I'm saying please don't go down!

BBs still sore so I think I'm good for the day. Still can't help being scared to go to bathroom and see blood. Extra bloaty again today. Haven't had the usual cramps before af just that full feeling and pinching on my right side.

Did you decide when you're going to test yet?

No idea yet, boobs def feel fuller today but not sore at all. No real AF signs right now. Nothing new at all... Tempted to test by week's end, Friday would eb CD42/14DPO... Not sure!!! :dohh:

Well bbs still tender, but not as bad as they were... im having some light cramps and lots of creamy to water cm.... im due for af on friday.... we shall see

Uh....what?? I just got a very very faint positive on a dollar store test!! I think I'm 12 dpo and I took it at night, I couldn't wait any longer... My first thoughts...I need to confirm this with another test!! and how am I going to keep this a secret over the Holidays:) I have a pic I'll here if I can figure it out. It still hasn't sunk in yet. My symptoms have been cramps on/off for the past 3 days, increased cm starting about 3 days ago and soooo exhausted today.

Yay!! We got a BFP! Congratulations. Now keep em coming.

Yey Congratulations on your :bfp: AddieK :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im out did a test with fmu this monring and BFN - I thought as much though as I wasnt sure what my body was upto after the MC early Nov.

Will just sit and wait for AF to arrive now to get back on track again xxxxxx

Uh....what?? I just got a very very faint positive on a dollar store test!! I think I'm 12 dpo and I took it at night, I couldn't wait any longer... My first thoughts...I need to confirm this with another test!! and how am I going to keep this a secret over the Holidays:) I have a pic I'll here if I can figure it out. It still hasn't sunk in yet. My symptoms have been cramps on/off for the past 3 days, increased cm starting about 3 days ago and soooo exhausted today.

YAYYY!! Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months!!!

My temp is still up today CD41/13DPO! My breasts are FULL over the past two mornings! Finally, I have some nice knockers haha... That has never happened before, but they aren't really sore at all. I may be temped to test tomorrow or Saturday if these keeps up.

Thanks!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too!! I'm off to buy more tests today to confirm!!

Temp is down again and so crampy. And bloated. Ugh!!!! Only thing is my bbs are still quite tender, but I know she's near bcoz I'm an emotional wreck today.

YAYYY!! Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months!!!

My temp is still up today CD41/13DPO! My breasts are FULL over the past two mornings! Finally, I have some nice knockers haha... That has never happened before, but they aren't really sore at all. I may be temped to test tomorrow or Saturday if these keeps up.

Just like I said. Right on time. She's starting to come down.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"