1 dpo Please be the month!

kelley828

Reaction score
Has anyone fallen pregnant with only having sex 2 days before ovulation?
Husband and I BD on cd 12 and cd 14. Believe to have ovulated on cd 16 (which was yesterday) Tried to bd on cd 15 but husbands ED didnt make it happen. Really hoping we get it this month.
This tww is going to kill me...

My DH and I only BD'd once during my fertile period the month I got pregnant. I haven't used opks or temped in quite a while (got lazy and just started using a fertility app instead...which was successful on the third cycle) so I can't say exactly when I ovulated, just that it only took once! Good Luck!

I've gotten pregnant 4-5 days before O so it's definitely possible!

DH and I BD'd the day before, of, and after my O. I'm 1dpo today, and am already going crazy.

Those lil swimmers can hang out up there for up to five days waiting on our egg to come bouncing out! There is totally a chance! :)

im sure alot have but the chances are much better when you dont have sex every day. me and my s/o waited at least a week to build up sperm count and only baby danced on the day i had a positive OPK. well, it was technically 15 hours after i got a positive OPK so it was that evening. this is what worked for us.

3 dpo FF confirmed my ovulation for cd 16. I still have extremely sore breasts. Hopeful!

so ff confirms my ovulation for cd 16 but another site says cd 18. Now I am so confused. If I ovulated on cd 18 that makes 4 days before ovulation we bd. Do I still have a chance. Maybe I am out for this month.

Well here I go again with a new cycle. FF has confirmed that I ovulated on cd 17. Putting me ad 3 dpo today. Countdown to Pregnancy will put me as O day being cd 18. Not sure which one is more accurate.. But hubby and I BD on cd 16 cd 17 and cd 19. So hopefully my chances are better this month than they were last month. Fingers crossed! Feeling excited!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"