1 dpo.... Someone to bond with!!??

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by momandwife, Jun 3, 2011.

1. momandwife

momandwife Well-Known Member

I BELIEVE I am about 1 DPO today... anyone else?? Symptom spot buddy or Testing partner?? LETS BOND!!!!:winkwink::hugs:

2. Stash777

Stash777 Mommy to Teagan Noelle

I think I may be right there with you. I should be 1dpo tomorrow based on when I did my trigger shot. :happydance: How long have you been ttc? Looks like you're LP is about 13 days? Mine is 12, I go in for a blood preg test on June 14. :)

3. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

im 3dpo so not to in front, testing 12th june ( if i can hold off ) ill b 12dpo x

4. Stash777

That's so much easier said than done! How are you feeling? My motto is it's never to early to symptom spot. :haha:

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

its so boring but glad the presures off,least i know weve done all we cuda x

6. Stash777

Oh just saw you're on a clomid cycle. How did that go? Any crazy side effects? Mine were mainly just being hot. I know what you mean about feeling more relaxed (pressure off).

7. i should be about 1 dpo today as well! :) now the waiting game begins... good luck to everyone :dust:

8. Stash777

I feel like the whole journey is a huge waiting game - waiting to O, waiting for testing, and then once you get the BFP waiting for scans, and finally waiting for baby to come. Hahaha..good luck to you all as well. :dust:

9. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

yeh ive been hot aswell think its the clomid :? also headaches, not so much now, but b4 O , and yes its all a waiting game :wacko:

10. tk2

tk2 Well-Known Member

Can I join you ladies, I am 3 DPO, will test around the 14th.. waiting :wacko:

11. leahjones

leahjones Well-Known Member

i believe im 1 dpo today as i think i ovulated last night.. the pain was noticeable this month and too be honest has left me bloated today, not feeling too sure about this month as we didnt get to dtd last night due to us both having flu, we dtd the day before yesterday though so fingers crosses :(

12. momandwife

momandwife Well-Known Member

Yaaaayyyyyy DPO buddies!!! I BELIEVE I am to be about 2DPO now, and I am praying this is my month!! I am so happy to see you other ladies here and I will say a prayer for all of you this is :bfp: month!! Lets please keep eachother updated okay and lets think of eachother if we have questions, concerns, or just need to talk to somoene during our 2ww!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

13. Stash777

Good luck hun, kmfxxx this our month! :hugs:

14. AllMacsNow

AllMacsNow Surprise! Preggo!

I *think* I'm 2 dpo today, so I'm in the same boat as you all... so glad to have buddies.

:dust: to all... hopefully this is our month

15. yay! i'm so glad we all have each other :friends: i think i'd go crazy every month in the 2ww if it weren't for this site :wacko:

16. LWood

LWood Well-Known Member

I am 2DPO as well! I want to POAS allready lol!!

Any of you having slight cramps or are weepy for stupid reasons?

17. winterbaby86

winterbaby86 Well-Known Member

meee :) think im 1-2DPO today, got thrush like feeling and never had that before but that's about it yet.. x

18. Stash777

I'm a serious POAS addict - not even funny. :nope: I just can't help myself. And somehow I convince myself I am pregnant almost every cycle.

19. i felt really crampy yesterday... but i was only 1 dpo so i'm sure it was just day-after-ovulation-cramps :( i was sooo convinced i was preg last cycle, i had so many symptoms. really trying to ignore them ALL this month until AF is late ;)

20. Jokerette

Jokerette Mama of 2

honey i feel the same way!