1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

Camlet

Mummy of 3 :)
Reaction score
Hi ladys I'm back again.. Well as the title says realy I'm 1dpo today on a 34 day cycle, I plan to test on the 22nd if af hasn't shown up & would realy like some tww buddys if anybody would like to join me? You don't have to be exactly the same dpo or testing day ect anybodys welcome :) xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hiya :wave: I'm 1dpo today too but i'm on a 27/28 day cycle. FX'ed for our :bfp:'s!!!!

:hi: hiya lilmisscheer not to far from me then! When do you plan to start testing? I will probably wait until af is due as I get realy disapointed seeing bfns all the time! How long have you been ttc for? I'm now coming up to my 6th month if I don't get my bfp this time round! But I'm hoping it's not going to come to that lol! Fx we both get our bfps this month :) xx

gonna hold off testing for as long as I can!! Got a positive frer last month then two negatives followed so gonna wait as long as possible to avoid disappointment :winkwink:

The :witch: is due on the 19th June so will prob hold off til around the 16th/17th hopefully :dohh:

This will be my 3rd cycle ttc and my second using cbfm. Can't put my finger on it, but I have got a good feeling about this month. Let's hope so eh?! :thumbup:

Patience is definitely NOT my particular virtue :coffee:

im 2DPO today!! with a 33 day cycle. im hoping to wait until 19th (fathers day!!!) to test. this is my first month ttc #4 whilst breastfeeding, so im not expecting a:bfp: but i can feel myself getting my hopes up already!
fingers crossed for all of us :dust:

Hi

I'm 2dpo today, can I join in?

We have been ttc for about 6 months, but this month I charted, used opk's, CBFM and preseed!
I'm feeling quietly confident, as we bd's O-1 (x2), O and O+1.
However we didn't bd in the days leading up to OV, not sure how much that matters?
We are ttc our first after a MMC in May 2010.
Good luck guys, lets keep each other informed. Let's hope we all get those bfp's!
x

:hi: hi onemoreplease aww a bfp on fathers day would be so sweet! I guess that is the best way to be I always let myself get my hopes up when I know I realy shouldn't but it's so hard not to! lol xx

:hi: hi feanorous of course you can join us the more the merrier :hugs: I am realy sorry to hear about your mmc!.. I don't think it matters to much about the days leading up to ov as you still managed to dtd before, during & after ov so I think you have a pretty good chance of catching that eggy! I have bought opks but plan to use them next month if I don't get my bfp. I do have ov bleeding every time I ov anyway so I know when I'm ov'ing anyway but worth a try just incase I'm wrong! xx

Lilmisscheer: I am the most impatient person ever so your not alone lol I probably won't be able to resist testing early but worth a try! Lol thank you for the friend request btw :) xx

good luck to you all & fx we all get our bfps very soon! Lots & lots of babydust to you all!

How are you feeling today ladies?

3dpo here - nothing to report, just waiting :)

I thought maybe it would be nice to get to know each other a bit as I don't really know anyone on this site.

I'm 28, live just outside London and have been with my OH for 12 years.
Was pregnant March 2010, but had a miscarriage in early May.
Sarted trying again informally around Nov last year but this is the first month we have gone for it properly with CBFM, opk's etc etc.

Looking forward to hearing all about you guys :)
x

Hi

I am also on CD2, please can i join the group. I am in my 18th month of TTC, however i have been a bit poor with my temping. This is my first cycle with clomid, so i have my fingers crossed.

Good luck to us all

Gem

hi im 2dpo not idea wen af is due , due to pcos last month was first af for two half months . first eva + on opk on sat bd friday sat sun monday sex drive gne throu roof for sum reason lol , had a scan last thursday cos of pcos to look at ovarys they r enlarged but lady that did scan said on one she cud c one healthy size folical which in her eyes was good , dunno y but for sum reason quite hopeful for this month . oh and this is cycle 8 for me

Hi everyone sorry for the late reply this week has been a complete nightmare! Anywho :hi: hi & you are more than welcome to join us tink81 & kelz86!! :)

Feanorous: No signs for me yet but I've been very ill lately though & had realy sevear cramps in my lower right side of my abdomen doctors think I may have a cyst & have booked me in for a ultra sound scan in 7-10 days :(

As for introducing myself I'm 21 years old, live in Ipswich so not to far from you :) I'm engaged to the father of my two children we have been together for 7 years & I guess I've been more towards ntnp more then anything as I don't temp or use opks ect but plan to start next month if I don't get my bfp! xx

Hello ladies!!
I would love to join this thread! I am 3dpo today! This is my first time ovulating in 3 months and my first time in the 2ww section:) YAY!!

Hello I believe I am 2 dpo today..My chart on fertility friend has not marked it yet but I am sure my calculations are correct..I pray they are!!! I had a positive opk on Saturday the 4th my cervix was high and soft, I had another positive Sunday and cervix was still high and soft we bedded both days..Monday cervix was hard and lower..Today it's low and firm..But my cm is still very slick..This morning I charted my temp at a huge spike so I think I Ovulated on the 4th..what do you all think?? I hope I'm right because we didn't dtd yesterday...Anyway Good luck to every one!!!!!!

Welcome Robertsgirl :)

Looking at your chart I would say you ovulated yesterday, but I'm no expert! Fertility friend will confirm it after 3 consecutive high temps so lets wait and see what it does :)

Good Luck x

Welcome Robertsgirl :)

Looking at your chart I would say you ovulated yesterday, but I'm no expert! Fertility friend will confirm it after 3 consecutive high temps so lets wait and see what it does :)

Good Luck x

OH NO!!!! even if my cm was so dry and cervix was low and firm??? we didn't bed yesterday...I hope I didn't miss my chance...I feel bummed out..Thank you for taking a look at my chart

:hi: hello, I am 2dpo according to my cycle.
:witch: is due on Father's Day. Should probably wait to test until then, but I doubt I can hold off. LOL

:hi: hiya & welcome prettypink29, robertsgirl & vaurissa :)

Anybody got any new symptoms to report? I know this is a bit strange but I've got mega anoying itchy bbs especialy on my nipples today lol :blush: (sorry tmi haha) it's driving me crazy!!! Still cramping but thank god nowhere near as bad as the last 2 days (although that is most probably to do with suspected cyst on ovaries!? :shrug: )

Symptoms so far are minimal for me to be honest. I have lotiony cm and had a little diahorrea, tmi sorry! I have a few af type aches now and again but other than that nothing much really. Not sure if that's good or bad? X

Same for me really, nothing much to report. Feel pretty normal.
I have been chart stalking on FF and looking at successful charts with the same OV day and inetrcourse pattern as me - it makes me think how could we not be pregnant this month as so many charts look like mine! I know it doesn't work like that though lol.

Itchy nipples is a good thing I reckon. I had really itchy nipples the month I got a bfp but it turned out to be a chemical :(

I was hoping for a temp dip this morning to show implantation but I hope 5dpo is too early for that as it just stayed the same (chart below).

When is everyone testing? I migth start at 8dpo - naughty I know but when I had the bfp I got a faint line at 8dpo so I don't think I can resist!

Work is so boring today, eurgh!
x

Ooh I realy hope it is a good sign feanorous!! I am guessing it's probably not likely that you would have implantation at 5dpo but don't take my word for it! I will wait until af is due before testing which will be on the 22nd but I'm hoping if I am pg I'll find out early as I am supposed to be getting an ultrasound scan in 7-10 days to check for cysts on my ovaries..

Lilmisscheer I think cm is supposed to be a good sign & cramps can go either way realy so it's hard to tell but I think it's sounding good so far!

Good luck everyone hopefully we will get our bfps very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"