1 DPO today... Anyone wanna buddie for 2WW ???

This time I feel..........nothing I don't have time to think!!! Definitely O'd so fingers crossed

Evening ladies, I'm feeling like I'm gonna be out any minute. Tests aren't showing anything and had pink cm yesterday but now nothing?? Cramps today as well like af is coming any second, ferl gutted :(

Evening ladies, I'm feeling like I'm gonna be out any minute. Tests aren't showing anything and had pink cm yesterday but now nothing?? Cramps today as well like af is coming any second, ferl gutted :(

It's not over yet Hun wens af due ?x still keeping everything crossed for you x

8 dpo and absolutely nothing to report! Cm still stringy odd twinges and that is it boo

Am I nuts for testing 5 dpo.... I know it's pretty much not physically possible to get a BFP this early... but I can't help myself! uugh!

fingers crossed for everyone! I have zero symptoms to report ... ZERO!

Am I nuts for testing 5 dpo.... I know it's pretty much not physically possible to get a BFP this early... but I can't help myself! uugh!

fingers crossed for everyone! I have zero symptoms to report ... ZERO!

Not nuts just hopeful x

Thanks dizzy dolly. That's the problem I'm not too sure when af due as after mc in feb I had a 22 day cycle and not 100% when I ovulated! I think it was either 21st or 22nd which would make af due 4th or 5th. I really don't know what is going on with my body with this pink and brown cm? No cramps now and no more cm guess I'll have to wait it out!

Thanks dizzy dolly. That's the problem I'm not too sure when af due as after mc in feb I had a 22 day cycle and not 100% when I ovulated! I think it was either 21st or 22nd which would make af due 4th or 5th. I really don't know what is going on with my body with this pink and brown cm? No cramps now and no more cm guess I'll have to wait it out!

I had tiny hint of pink CM yesterday however nothing since. No other symptoms now apart from I can feel AF pains :nope:

I am not testing now until Friday, i have promised myself :haha:

My AF also due 4th/5th so we can get through this together :hugs:

xx

I've had like a dull achey feel in my stomach which must be af on her way. Never ever had pink cm before but maybe the miscarriage has changed things? I won't test now until Friday either as just a waste lol
Do you feel out crazy colours? X

I usually start spotting the day before af guess at least I no when the:witch: is due to arrive. Had a decent amount of cm last few days but recon that's nowt not really sure wats classed as a lot :wacko:

Just remembered as well last few nights had super crazy dreams to the point I woke up at 5this morn proper sweating and hubby even said I kept him awake thrashing about all night odd

How many dpo are you dizzy dolly? Sorry but can't remember if you said you've tested yet?

I think 10dpo if I Ov'd no not tested yet not gonna until I'm late purposely not bought any tests wen I was at supermarket last wkend x I get more upset the months I test than the months I don't x last month I was so sure we had a chance had ewcm for 6 day and we bd every one of them days so was a bit of a crusher

Yeah I've really upset myself this month by testing sooooo much. Really feel like I'm gonna be out anytime and feel so disappointed x

No 3 months. I know why I feel so down, after the mc hubby said he wanted to wtt until August and this was really a one off month of ttc! August isn't that far away I need to get a grip!!

Think it's diff for women tho are OH just have to do there job one week of the month we hav t figure out wat are bodies playing at ov then cope with the 2wk misery then if that's not enuf we get are af to rub salt in the wound xxx chin up Hun

Sorry for late reply ladies. Yes I feel out this month.. Could change yet but in very doubtful. Looking forward to starting clomid next month, that might give me a boost. Fx.

Dizzydolly & gem gem don't give up yet, hope you get suprised :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"