1 dpo, ttc #2, anyone with me?

H

Happy4More

hello all! I have a 2 year old and ttc #2. . Thought I od last week but turns out it was yesterday! So I am 1 dpo with an average LP of 10 days, going to start tesing Nov. 3rd because that was my sons due date years ago ♡ anyone care to join me? :)

hi i am due too ov in 5 days but got a felling i may have already od as i had loads of possitive opks this week and ov pain so fx i also have a 2 year old xx

Fx for you!! I wanted mine closer in age but unfortunately it didnt happen.. I really feel like this is the month! Babydust!!

well lots o babydust too you too i have a funny feeling this could be our month also cant wait to start obsessing over tests xxx

I would love to join. I'm TTC my 3rd! I was recently diagnosed with PCOS so I'm on metformin this month to see if I have any luck. Before this month I didn't havent had a period since may 30th doctor put me on Provera and it worked. I'm hoping to see a tempeture rise tomorrow to confirm DPO. Baby dust to us all.

I'm TTC#2 from next month (currently 3dpo this cycle as I'm already tracking / charting). I have a 2 year old as well. Fingers crossed and baby dust for you this month, otherwise we may be buddies next cycle.

All the best! x

Just ordered 20 ic's online, should get them tomorrow! Can't wait to start POAS like a mad woman! :D

Welcome everyone! This is our month! Thinking and sending positive thoughts and buckets of baby dust to all :p

hey can i join please? i have just ov'd (i think) i've got a 4 month old baby and ready to try :)

Goodluck Hun 😘, lots of BABY DUST for you ! ❤️ bump

Welcome everyone! How is everyone feeling today? I felt o pain yesterday and had ewcm so now I think I missed my chance this month :( :( on the other hand I got sick this morning.. so I dont know how to feel right now!

Hey ladies! I'm Oving today! Hate TWW :/ And I'm a complete POAS addict even though NTNP lol ;/ :flower:

image.jpg

So this my chart I think I'm the lucky ones who have a huge dip before ovulation! So of course we BD like crazy and this morning it spiked! I'm praying this was my O day. I have PCoS and first month on metformin. I will keep you updated to make sure that was my O day. I plan on testing the 5th it's my moms birthday who passed 7 years ago and my day 21 blood work hoping that's a sign from heaven!

i had a huge rise today, so i hope i'm 1 dpo? now the dreaded tww :(

Can I join?

I am CD 13. So far I have gotten 4 straight positive OpKs. My cycles are still wacky.

Maisy and Motherof2 thos charts look good to me! ( I am not a chart expert at all tho! :haha: ) this morning I felt so nauseated when I woke up, cm is still acting funky so worried I ovulated later.. I have heard some places ewcm is normal a week before AF, but those ov pains were distinct.. could they have been implantation pains possibly??

Hello again ladies! I'm now CD16/2dpo. Creamy CM. I'm NTNP #2 :)
Using OPK so I guess I'm more TTC and OH is NTNP lol ;) We BD'd a few times during EWCM - CD 9, 10 and 11 - a little early, but hoping I still could catch! Ov was CD14 (+ve OPK CD13)!
Sending :dust: to you all!!

Maisy and Motherof2 thos charts look good to me! ( I am not a chart expert at all tho! :haha: ) this morning I felt so nauseated when I woke up, cm is still acting funky so worried I ovulated later.. I have heard some places ewcm is normal a week before AF, but those ov pains were distinct.. could they have been implantation pains possibly??

:thumbup: thanks hun, it says i'm 3dpo...
what cd are you? and when do you think you ov'd?? i had ewcm pretty much all the way through my tww??? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->