1 dpo wait with me ladies !! :)

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hello..

Ahhh the two week wait. I am back.

I only got one BD in but it was either the day of O or the day before O. Seems like good chances to me.

Anyone around 1 dpo that wants to wait and maybe obsess but hopefully not? Lol

We can update our symptom list daily...in one post only...and see if we get a BFP or BFN at the end of the 2ww.

Symptoms eek i told myself i wouldn't symptom spot but ......:

1 dpo: Breasts tenderness on the sides (Normal.

Yellow CM (Normal). Groin pain on both sides. Mild night sweat
2 dpo: sore throat. AF type cramps low, pressure around pubic bone. Breasts tenderness on sides. Groin pain. Palms of hands sore like I pulled a muscle.

3 dpo: sore throat off and on, low pressure around pubic bone. Breasts tenderness on sides.

4 dpo: Night sweat, again mild. Sore tongue.

5 dpo: Pressure in uterus. Left ovary cramping. Night sweat. Sticky CM. Very green BM. Fingers swelled. Nausea in car. Slight tingling in areas of right breast. Nipples stinging.

6 dpo: Nipples stinging. Feet swollen. Fingers swelled. Sore tongue. Low AF cramps, nausea in car. Sharp gas like cramps in uterus for 5min. Uterus feels tightened after but not consistent, and feels cool as well. Pressure in uterus.

7 dpo: Night sweat. Uterus sore for past couple days.Notice when I laugh. Tngling in nipples (barely noticeable). Breasts and nipples hurt when cold. Quick, sharp, painless feelings in vulva that lasted a few seconds. Low AF cramps and pressure on and off. Great bowel movement but it was FREAKISHLY green. I

8 dpo: Low back and hips hurt a little. Coughing up phlegm which may or may not be something. I am getting over a cold but thought all the mucus had cleared up. Sore tongue. Tingling in breasts and nipples. CM totally non existent.

9 dpo: Now this is weird. Breasts got hot and felt like they were burning when i grabbed them. Constipated bowel movement that was again bright green!! Low AF cramps and pressure. Left ovary bothering me after. CM totally non existent.

10 dpo: Right breast tingled briefly. CM non existent. Oh and bowels back to normal color but feeling constipated but still moving. It was definitely the Laffy taffy lol...I am feeling crazy about that.

11 dpo: EWCM

Hi! I'm 2dpo I think :) No symptoms that aren't normal so far!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161022-195345.jpg
    Screenshot_20161022-195345.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20161022-195351.jpg
    Screenshot_20161022-195351.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
1dpo here! AF due nov 3. Happy to wait it out with you!!

Hi ladies welcome!!

I wish I knew what was normal for me. Sometimes my abnormal becomes my normal lol. I am 3 dpo today and me and my SO can't wait to test!!

My hubby doesn't really care tbh...he's just sick of me making him dtd for a week straight once a month lol! He wasn't exactly excited when I was pregnant with our daughter either though. He's the best daddy ever though so I'm not worried :)

How is everyone doing? Any symptoms? I am 9 dpo today and thank god I have been on vacation because it has gone by pretty fast. Going to update my symptom list.

9dpo, bfn yesterday and today. Not really many symptoms...every time my dog comes near me she stinks though. Here's my charts..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161029-121416.jpg
    Screenshot_20161029-121416.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20161029-121421.jpg
    Screenshot_20161029-121421.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
9dpo, bfn yesterday and today. Not really many symptoms...every time my dog comes near me she stinks though. Here's my charts..

That was funny. I laughed out loud on my flight lol. Anyway are you saying not many symptoms outside of your normal PMS symptoms? Or not many symptoms period? Also, do you normally have PMS symptoms?

Not anything odd for me really. Except *tmi*...green poop since yesterday evening. Weird, right? Negative FRER this morning too. So tomorrow is 11dpo.

Not anything odd for me really. Except *tmi*...green poop since yesterday evening. Weird, right? Negative FRER this morning too. So tomorrow is 11dpo.

Weird I will say. I mentioned this in my symptoms above and even made a post about it in fist tri. Lol I literally put it down to this taffy taffy I was eating. It was weird as heck though. What kind of green is yours? :haha:

Like very very green. In between, not neon but not dark either. But no change in vitamins, not eating a ton of colored candy or drinks or anything. So I don't know.

Like very very green. In between, not neon but not dark either. But no change in vitamins, not eating a ton of colored candy or drinks or anything. So I don't know.

Yes...me too. It was so green I was a little scared lol. Candy has never done that to me before....now you have me curious lol. What is your dpo?

Hello ladies, guess what I got today? EWCM :shrug: I'm like...am I ovulating now? Is this a pregnancy symptom? What? lol. I BD'd just to be safe because it was a good amount of it.

I'm 11dpo. In really thinking af will be here Wednesday. Didn't even bother with a test today. No symptoms. Just pms stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"