1 DPO, who wants to obsess with me???

Jami888

Reaction score
So I had a MC 3/24, had an annovulatory cycle last month...so devastating because I was super obsessed with getting pregnant right away. plus it was a looooong cycle. ugh. so im happy to say that's over and I know for a fact that I O'd last night. had O pain, slight cramping, I have so much EWCM its draining out of me when I go to the bathroom (tmi) lol but im excited. so my dh and I bd'd last night. we actually didn't even know I was going to O yesterday so it was totally relaxed with no pressure, just awesome. but then later that night I know I O'd. its just one of them things where I KNOW we conceived!!! but of course I have to get through the dreaded tww. so here I go:

1DPO - cervix high, medium, loads of EWCM, slight cramps on right side

I'm not 11dpo, but I saw your name is Jami and I had to come comment! Is that your full first name and how you spell it? If so, that's mine too! I almost never see anyone spell it that way, so I thought I'd come and comment! :)

It is!!! and just like you ive never met anyone that spells it "jami". except the actress jami lee Curtis...but of course I don't know her. ive seen it spelled a million times but never my way. I thought my mom was drunk or something and just messed it up when I was born. forgot the "e" or something lol

Haha -- our moms just have good taste, that's all!

My mom always said that with an E, it's too masculine. She wanted something more girly. :laugh2:

It's so weird seeing "my" name on someone else's account. lol! It's so uncommon to see the name that I automatically think it's me even when it isn't.

mine too! she said she just didn't like the e. im guessing you were born in the 80s then cause there was a Jami"e" boom then! super popular name. I thought the funny thing was in my small 13 people kindergarten class, there were 5 jamis....we all spelled it differently. super crazy.

You're right, I was born in '84! But I never knew any other kids with that name all through elementary, and only a couple in high school. Strange that you knew so many!

It's the worst when giving my name to Starbucks baristas, other food servers, telephone support personnel, etc. Haha. But I'm sure you know all about that.

One guy spelled it "Jammie" which to me is like "jammies" or PJs. -_______-

I am 3 dpo so a bit ahead. I ovulated unexpectedly on CD 12 so we were not bd with ttc in mind. The earliest I ovulated in the past was CD 16 and that was on clomid. But this time it happened on its own.

Honestly, I have such a good feeling about this cycle. It just has felt like the one for awhile. We had a chemical in Feb and for some reason I just felt like May was going to be our cycle. So I really really hope so. I will be devastated if I get af.

girl I know, and forget about ever having a keychain or coke can with our name on it :cry:

my husband is Hispanic and his family only speaks Spanish...they call me "jimmy" or "juani"

but wait..whats your middle name because most people named jami have the same middle name. im jami leigh

Haha, you guys are funny. My name is Kristina and its impossible to find stuff. I think I found a magnet once with my name.

Oh man, the souvenirs! I'm glad Disneyland caught on and has some options where you TELL them the spelling you want, and they make it on the spot. Haha

Nope, I'm Jami Kay! Which makes my initials JK, and it's very confusing for folks when I'm in public with my mother. Everyone thinks she's saying "just kidding!" but she's really calling me over or trying to get my attention. :dohh:

Can't have anticipated that one! lol

ooooh that's different never heard that one. Kristina atleast you've found one thing one time in your life....lol im still waiting. and unfortunately ive passed the curse onto my daughter!!! shes Adacyn pronounced "Addison" I guess. its hilarious when the drs office calls with the recording to remind me of appts for her and the machine tries to say her name. poor girl.

Yes, that will be a challenge. Maybe with the more unique spellings places will start doing the customizable things more often. My husband's name is spelled in the olde English way so he has a hard time as well.

We made a decision early on to use regular spellings. Although the names we picked aren't super popular.

Huh, I'd have thought Kristina would be more common? Interesting!

If we have a daughter, DH and I are thinking of the name Guinevere (Gwen for short), and I'm pretty sure she'd never find anything with her name on it, either! Except for the rare possibility of a Gwen souvenir. haha

wow I like that. I really like unique names. or not common names. my husband and I never see eye to eye on names and to be honest, weve played a card game after our children were already born to see whod pick the name. needless to say he won both times. I did like the names he picked but mine were way more unique I think. what names are you guys thinking of girl or boy? im open to suggestions. definitely don't want typical.

TBH Gwen was the only girls' name we were considering. I didn't want to get ahead of myself, for one thing. And anyway, what if I end up with only boys, for example?

So we picked one for each and so far that's it! haha

I love that name.

Our names are Alice (far less popular in the states) and Ezekiel.

wow Ezekiel is very original. very biblical. love it! my husband has decided he likes "Luca". he is Hispanic and our kids are pretty tan so it would be fine race wise considering im white lol. although I do love the name Luca, I am very set on the idea that I AM GOING TO PICK THE NAME! not him this time...so I have to keep my options open. im not even going to ask his opinion this time around. im just going to decide all by myself. :haha:

I think Alice sounds charming! And a nickname of "Alli" or "Allie" is cute!

I love the name Ezekiel and so does dh. But I also love Jackson but dh didn't care as much as I did.

Sebastian is probably my favorite boy's name but that was on dh definite no list.

My son's name is Roman Sebastian!!! I wanted it for the first name....but husband won and picked roman. But I love roman now so I'm not mad. Funny thing is my son says he hates sebastian. He says he wants to take it off lol.

So im gonna keep posting symptoms as well:

2dpo - quite a bit of ewcm, but dtd last night so could be from the that... one thing that caught me off guard was when I checked cp, it is tilted back and so high I can barely reach it. I have been cervix checking since 2013 after my daughter, and the only time its tilted is when I'm pregnant. Yesterday it was still high and wide open. It's so high and titled today I can't tell if it's open or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->