• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1 DPO, who wants to obsess with me???

Went to dr. Did sono...couldn't see anything. Of course I'm only 4 weeks. Drew blood. Will go for second round Monday and then will post results tuesday. Next Friday another sono. Hold on beanie!!!

I will. Im not too worried right now...it's after 6 weeks when I know I could clot and lose the heartbear. But seems like they wanna give me a sono every week til 16 weeks....which they did with my son.

I am so confused ladies. So I had two days of med flow and two days of spotting. So something was nagging me so I took a test, well two. I'm so confused. I don't want to be excited because I'm so scared for it to be a lie. I've called my doctor's nurse so hoping she calls soon and will approve blood work for today.

Attachments

• 20160603_083717-480x853.jpg
    20160603_083717-480x853.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
Oo, Krissie, congrats!

Some gals get monthly, AF type flow for months after getting pregnant. My sister did for the entirety of her 3rd and 4th pregnancies and didn't even know she was pregnant until 8mos or later. :O With her 3rd boy, she actually went into labor and had no idea she was pregnant, and the ER didn't believe that she was until her water broke and she just about birthed the little guy in the waiting room!

Oh that's insane! I couldn't imagine not knowing. Especially when you had one already, the movements are pretty distinct. My ds use to push his back out and I had a big ol bump on one side.

I got my labs done just a bit ago so hopefully will know soon.

This might seem stupid but I'm only on CD6 but I am so desperate to know what is going on with my body, could it be PMS? I've never had PMS before.

AF arrived on 29th of May.
I'm on CD6 right now.
AF has been light for CD1, CD2+3+4 were heavy, CD 5+6 brown and stringy (TMI)..

The day before AF arrived, I had extreme stomach and lower back pains and something that felt like ovary pains.
This went on all through AF.
It's still here now on CD6, and AF has said her farewell.
Is it normal?

I have never ever experienced this in my life, which is why I wanted to post to ask you lovely ladies if it's normal.
For me, it's not normal so I might book a doctors' appointment just in case. I've been extremely thirsty since CD1, reluctant to food, which is also unusual for me. Pains are also shooting down my thighs and near my pelvic area. Random bursts of hot flashes and dizziness and I've been getting twinges and a pulling sensation or a pulled muscle sensation just above my vagina (under abdomen)..

What could this be? PMS? Please share your opinions.

Thanks for reading ladies..

Fryen - You might have post-menstrual-syndrome, which is unfortunately a possible thing. Not only is there PRE-menstrual-syndrome, but post... I just had this a few weeks ago. It just means that your hormones are out of whack after AF and are having a difficult time re-setting themselves, basically.

It could mean that there's an underlying cause for the symptoms, like if you are developing a hormonal imbalance, PCOS or a handful of other things.

You can google post-menstrual-syndrome for a list of symptoms and signs that you need medical attention.

I did a bit of research earlier of my symptoms and PMS did come up. I was just wondering what it could be, that's all. :D Thanks for the help! If they still persist, I will end up booking an appointment. The cramps and all have calmed down, the only thing that's an issue is releasing my stomach muscles, it hurts. Ah well, I'll live. Once again, thanks! :D

Just got my 2-3 weeks on CBD :happydance: and not even with fmu obviously!! It's 4 pm here!!

Yes it got me all excited....but I'm trying to keep myself in check.

Updating for future readers...had hcg done last Thursday and monday. Went from 94-667....they said that was beautiful. I started lovenox tuesday. Had sono today. Dr saw gestational sac and yolk sac....but made a comment towards the end that gest sac looked small??? Then he went on to say everything looks good. We'll now I'm freaking out again. Can't find much on Internet about small gest sac before 6 weeks.

update for future worriers like myself...
had a sonogram yesterday. went because of spotting over the weekend. I was convinced it was over. but once they did the abdominal scan right a way I saw baby and a beautiful beating heart!!! 120 bpm. turns out I have a "tiny" subchorionic hemmorage. dr is not worried and said it should heal on its own. I am over the moon right now because I haven't seen a heart beat in the last 2 miscarriages. baby is only measuring 6 weeks and 3 days which puts my dates off by 4 but that's ok. everything looks great!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"