***1 DPO - Who's with me!!!***

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
Hello :hi:

So it looks like i ovulated on CD 19. The cramps started and I became alot more crakier then usual..haha

My cycles are usually anywhere from 31 to 33 days. I believe my last 2 cycles have been 31, which would put me at CD19 for ovulation. If you look at my chart i think we had :sex: at the right times...here's hoping!!

Anyone else 1 DPO or close?

:hugs:

Me!! :wave: although I think actually I'm 2dpo now still I'm close!!
We BD'd twice a day for the past three days so hoping we caught the egg.
I usually have a 28 day cycle, so I'll be testing between the 15th and the 19th with AF due on the 19th. Here's hoping the :witch: stays away for both of us!

Hey! I'm 1dpo according to cm and ovulation pains. I didn't temp this month but I feel confident. I'm cd 16 today and plan to test starting cd 24 or approx. 8dpo. I wanna see a progression if I'm pregnant. 😊

Isn't the 2WW the worst! I hate waiting to find out. Today i felt kinda blah, i was busy at work and then my computer crashed!

On and off today i had mild cramps. i am only on CD 22 so my period should be coming until CD33.

My sister is getting married on Saturday so i had to pick up my bridesmaid dress cause i needed it a bit shorter, i always get paranoid that i will step on it..haha, then i had to drop off a matress to a friends house....thats what you get when you drive a truck..hahha.. then i came home had dinner and had to dye my hair...iam exhausted!!!

I hope you have a great time at the wedding! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"