1 miscariage, and now on Prometrium...

carpediems

Reaction score
Does anyone have Prometrium success stories? I had a miscarriage and got pregnant 5 week later--well between 5-6 weeks later. Last U/S revealed sac and soemthing inside. Doc said I was 5.5week, tec said-probably only 4.5 weeks gestational. I did have blood test done at about about a week after miss period. HCG:669 / Prog: 16.9...Next blood test revealed: over 1800 HCG's and 11.8 Prog. Doc put me on Prometrium-Progesterone a day later. I take 2pills vaginally at night- 200 mg each. Had blood test 2 days later-and HGC's went 3000+ and Prgesteone to 26.7. I dont feel symptoms all the time, which scars me more than anything. Just because my last-when I didnt feel symptoms is when it happend. But now, I have half days where I dont feel anything, but then I get neasiuos driving or when I smell a food or something and do go pee on a regular, soemtimes def more than regular basis. I am right now almost 7 weeks from last period, and about 6 weeks gestational, minus a few days. I want a baby, kids more than anything for my husband and I. I havent seen any spotting, except the normal green/yellowish dicharge on pantyliner. Have altrasound in a few days-and going nutts thinking of what we might see...Trying to keep my faith in God and his Love to hear our true heart's desire. Please, lend me some words of encouragement, some stories of success. I want to be one of those people that has this success testimony for a healthy pregancy. Once I get past those 12 weeks-hear that heartbeat--I will be in pre heaven! Thank you-Sarah :) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->