1 More Mall trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
and it is today when Chase wakes from his nap!

I vow that all my shopping for the remainder of what I need to get people is done today!

Dreading going there as it will be a zoo, I am sure.

i keep saying one more trip but 1 turns to 2 and 2 to 3 :)
good luck

LOL!

Now that my kids are out of school for the Holidays I want a more relaxing week before Christmas and enjoy the fact that everything is done :)

i feel the same way just because its my LOs 1st christmas i want to make everything as special as poss, so this weeks its visiting all the family all over the place n the food shopping :( but hope you have a good one :)

hope you got it done leeanne and it wasn't too stressful - i did my last mall shop last weekend, glad i did as we've had snow this weekend and the whole of the south east england has come to a standstill - as only it can here :lol:

It wasn't too bad. I brought Chase, who was good as gold for the 4 hours we were gone, as well as my daughter and stepdaughter.

However, still have a few things to pick up.

I couldn't find any nice clothes for Dan....he is a picky one as it is. Ended up getting him a sweater which I didn't think was too great but would do, 2 pairs of sleep pants, a manicure set and a wallet. But want to go and get him a new PS3 headset as his is broken and a package of socks.

I still have to get 1-2 more things for my stepkids and a grocery gift certificate for my mom before sending her parcel out.

So, yeah, looks like one more trip. LOL

Chase did get a few more things. haha He needs clothes badly so he got some of those and Amanda also wanted to get something for Chase and Jayden from her. So Jayden got another little gift too.

It does. Even when the gifts are all open you are still thinking, "I wish I got this and that too." haha

Girls were going to wrap the gifts last night AND I had NO tape!

oh no!
i no, i keep thinking that, should i get this or that :dohh:

Suppose we have to stop shopping while we are ahead. LOL

i have one more trip aswell, on wednesday the 23rd hahaha, im mad i know, i hope i can get everything but i dont have any more money till then :wacko:

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back