1 more week

dogluvr

Reaction score
That's 5 work days to be exact until I start my leave! I'm so freaking excited it's ridiculous! Baby's not due until December but I have a big list of things to do while I wait for him. Just had to share :happydance::happydance:

Yay that's so exciting!! :) I'm getting very excited as well. Time is going by sooooo fast it's crazy. I'm 33 weeks and 2 days today. Got to see my baby girl on 4D ultrasound at 33 weeks exactly, and it made me even more excited to meet her! She was smiling the whole time :) so sweet. I'm going to try to work up until I go into labor just so that I'll have more time with her after she is here, but we'll see. So far I've had a great pregnancy so I'm definitely thankful for that. I've had one shower so far (at work) and it was great, my husbands work is throwing us a shower this coming up Tuesday, and my sister in law and friend are throwing us one in a couple of weeks. Feeling blessed for sure. Definitely starting to feel anxious though because I want to just go out and buy the rest of everything that baby needs, but I know it's probably wise to wait until after all the showers. Just soooo hard to do. Anyway, sorry for the ramble. Guess I just wanted to share too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->