1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Emmymommy

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I'm on my first month TTC my first baby and I'm 1-2 DPO and extremely impatient!! I find having ladies to talk to helps a lot. Would love to chat and hear your story and help each other wait it out patiently!

Oh and of course discuss all the potential symptoms we're having!

I'm 3 DPO but I usually have a long cycle so I'll be testing around April 23! I can't let myself test until the day of expected AF because I am compulsive about testing and then it gets depressing! No symptoms for me-- are you having any?

Let's try to keep each other accountable!!

I'm was super bloated today with some cramping alternating on each side. I'm sure it's nothing this early, but I know I'm going to read into every little thing as a symptom!!

Hey! Im due AF on 23rd April so ill happily join you both. I drove myself mental last month, so keeping it calm for this month (I hope). This is my second month of birth control. Me and hubby are NTNP and we'll cope happily with a whoopsie. I feel grand today, no real symptoms. This will be my 4th so ive something to compare too xx

I haven't noticed anything unusual unfortunately- except I feel a cold coming on! I am a huge coffee drinker and tried to give it up when we were TTC but I'm wondering if it matters during the 2WW? Is alcohol a big no no as well?

Hey ladies!! Today I don't really feel anything (2-3 DPO) :/

From my understanding, 2 cups of coffee is ok a day, and I'd steer clear of alcohol altogether but that's more due to my paranoia then actual facts.

Hey, ladies!!! Can I join? I'm in between 1-3 DPO according to OPKS (I didn't temp this month, hence the window) This is my 5th month TTC #4 (#2 with my current hubby).i was diagnosed with PCOS after the birth of my 2nd child. It took my hubby and I 2-1/2 years to concieve our sweet miracle girl. Fingers crossed for another miracle! Along with my PCOS, I am also still nursing my 20 month old DD... So my cycles have been a bit crazy but I'm looking at testing on April 25th. I have a few none stressful errands that day, so it won't be horrific if I get a BFN. Also it's a great day to find out I'm pregnant bc the following day my hubby will be off and we can celebrate! Lol Please tell me I'm not the only person who chooses what day to test based on what's going on? ;)

Hey! Can I join in the obsessing? I'm not a symptom spotter because I've had countless months of late AFs or symptoms that ended in not pregnant. The only symptom I trust is morning sickness. When that bad boy hits me, I know it's BFP time. I'm not sure when I Oed/ will O. Typically have a 28 day cycle with O around 13/14. Had some cramping near my right ovary yesterday, and again today after BD. We weren't planning on trying this month since I just had my IUD removed but we got carried away a few days and then today we just said why not haha. Well, I technically got him with that whole girl versus boy sperm and that if he wanted a boy we should DTD today hahaha totally worked

I haven't noticed anything unusual unfortunately- except I feel a cold coming on! I am a huge coffee drinker and tried to give it up when we were TTC but I'm wondering if it matters during the 2WW? Is alcohol a big no no as well?

You can have two, small cups of coffee a day. Maybe try switching to decaf? It still has about 3% of the usual amount of caffeine in it.

As for alcohol, I have heard that any use before your can test positive is nothing to stress over. I've also read research lately that says a small nip here and there has no affect on the fetus. I knew a child with FAS which is enough of a deterrent to me not to drink at all, I don't care what research says. Because research is always changing. So I may cave and have a beer pre-O, but once O is here then no more drinking until AF comes.

Hey ladies, thanks for joining me! Jamie the events of this month are totally determining when I'll text! I have a wedding the day of/day after AF is due so I'm agonizing over when to test! Early or late! I don't want AF to surprise me during the wedding so I'm tempted to test early, but I also don't trust myself to keep my mouth shut if I get a BFP around all my friends!

Dobby I hoped I wouldn't be a symptom spotter but no luck, haha! Every little thing makes me wonder. I'm getting discouraged with my extremely slow rise/stagnant chart and worrying that maybe something is wrong? But then I've seen women's charts who had a slow rise the month they got a BFP! I'm so back and forth. Waiting sucks.

Hah yeah it's easy for me to say I'm not going to symptom spot because I don't have any symptoms to spot/ it's too early. Just give it a week. I'll be back posting about every ache. ;)

I wish I didn't have a no drinking rule. Had a long day and the puppy destroyed my last pair of headphones/ another couch cushion. I could use a beer. UGH

Well that was the shortest TTW of my life... AF showed up today WAAAAAY early :p
Good luck ladies!!! :dust: to all of you!!!

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! Hugs. I thought you were only a few days past O though?

Yep only 4 DPO. That's the fun part about having PCOS. I have crazy unpredictable cycles, I O'ed super late this month, and then AF showed up crazy early. It's kinda stupid :p

I'll join in on this! I'm supposed to test on the 25th, but if my history of impatience has anything to say about it I'll try too early... again.

Welcome Holly! Fingers crossed for you next time around Jamie!!

Sorry about that. Sending positive thoughts for next cycle!

Welcome Holly!

I just bought my FRERs. Had to go to the store to get a baby shower card for a coworker and figured I'd buy them now and save a trip. I'm excited. Our only two good chance BD were 6 and 13, 6 is out of my window and 13 is the suggested day for a boy. :) knowing me, I'm going to start testing in like 9 days haha. I doubt I'll make it to 25th

Haha I'm increasingly feeling like I'll test early!! I'll be 10-11 DPO on Sunday and DH is out of town so I could do a sneaky early test, but I'm so scared to see a BFN, maybe that'll deter me.

Can I join in? :)

My AF is due on the 26th.. at least I think it is, it's my first month off the pill so I'm not entirely sure!

Hi ladies!! Baby dust to everyone!
I'm 3dpo with short cycles (24 day). Can I join in with u?
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->